Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Scottish SBT Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

14-12-2009, 05:52 PM

Urgent Foster Required - North Scotland

HI

We currently have a lovely big 3 yr old staffie bitch in foster and the fosterers are going away on 23rd December. Unfortunately, this poor wee soul has just been diagnosed with cancer and we have no one to take her for the week her fosterers are away. Understandably, I dont want to put her into kennels as she has been through enough. Do any of you have a friend/family member/work mate who could maybe have her for the week? This is a genuine URGENT appeal and I am hoping one of you may help her out with this!

We don't know how long this girl has left to live (hopefully find out from vet tonight) but we are intent on making her last few months as comfortable as possible. She is a superb girl, although hugely overweight, but she is really not sure of other dogs so that may be a problem. All costs will be covered by us (rescue) so there will be no financial outlay and we will do the transporting.
Please, please, please ask around for us?!
Thanks for reading..........

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO TAKE THIS GIRL FOR A WEEK AND GIVE HER A NICE XMAS - PLEASE CONTACT NIKKI AT STAFFIE RESCUE
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 04:05 PM
i hope this girl was soted!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 04:38 PM
she did