Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-06-2008, 12:31 PM

James Whale on Bid tv

I am an avid listener of "Talksport" on the radio, not the sport so much but the talk side of it. Anyway I was absolutely devastated to hear that James Whale was sacked from the station because he was telling his listeners to vote for Boris Jolson (sorry if I've spelt his surname wrong) in the run up to the London Mayor election. James had been working as a presenter at Talksport for years and I had been listening to him every weekday evening for years so I was very upset that he was gone. Get a life I hear you all say, but you do get attached to presenters you have been listening to for such a long time. I know the radio station didn't have a choice but to sack him as there were so many complaints about him from Offcom.

Anyway, at the moment James is doing a stint on Bidtv (a digital tv shopping channel). He is so funny to watch and so very entertaining, he cracks me up I think he's mainly on in the evenings.

I didn't know if there were any James Whale fans out there that come on Dogsey. James was always sticking up for dogs against George Galloway (who is also a presenter on Talksport) as James is a dog lover. George wanted all dogs muzzled out in public and James fell out with him over his views on dogs.
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the info about James doing a stint on Bid TV ...will keep a look out for him. I also listened to Talksport mainly for James Whale but won't be now he's gone...in my opinion, he was Talksport....really sorry he's gone Thanks again hun