Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf
So are these two foods as good as each other?? Or is one better than the other?? Just wondering have seen them both in the shops.
Very similar, I would give "Naturediet" the edge. Try "Forthglade" too, made by AMP, great stuff!
Dawn.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Cheers
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 07:44 PM
I feed 'Natures menu' to my two when 'Naturediet' isn't available (as well as JWB)
I'm not so keen on the pouches that NM seem to come in ....I always end up with stinky dog food on me !!!!
I would definately give Naturediet the edge though,its a great complete food and.........BONUS....... it one of the few that doesn't make me gag first thing in the morning when i'm serving up their brekkie
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by tink
I feed 'Natures menu' to my two when 'Naturediet' isn't available (as well as JWB)
I'm not so keen on the pouches that NM seem to come in ....I always end up with stinky dog food on me !!!!
I would definately give Naturediet the edge though,its a great complete food and.........BONUS....... it one of the few that doesn't make me gag first thing in the morning when i'm serving up their brekkie
How about a tin of Chappie?? :smt016 :smt016
Dawn.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn
How about a tin of Chappie?? :smt016 :smt016
Dawn.

ooooo that has to be the smelliest ever , luckily TOby dosn't like wet type food, he prefers the dry
stuff
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Arghh yuck !! Lol Dawn,
I like the fact that nature diet's kind of 'pate' like and easy to dish out too,it's great to cut into cubes and lightly bake and make treats with.
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 08:24 PM
Even though I feed raw I do tend to give them either Nature Diet or Natures Menu when we go away. I have found them to be fairly similar - I think I slightly prefer Nature Diet but there really isn't much in it. I know Nature Diet have had some problems with supplies over the last few months so last time we went away I took Natures Menu and was more than happy with it

Originally Posted by tink
Oh no - I rather like the pouches, well at least you can actually open them I have never been able to open Nature Diet packets without using a knife, even though they are supposed to be peelable
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 10:15 AM
I think both are very good and one of the best complete dog foods out there but it works out costly when you have big dogs to feed I think and it costs me less to feed them actual human grade real meat in their raw diet...

but if they had to have anything other than raw for a short amount of time I would feel fine having them on either naturediet or natures menu.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Greyhawk
Even though I feed raw I do tend to give them either Nature Diet or Natures Menu when we go away. I have found them to be fairly similar - I think I slightly prefer Nature Diet but there really isn't much in it. I know Nature Diet have had some problems with supplies over the last few months so last time we went away I took Natures Menu and was more than happy with it

Oh no - I rather like the pouches, well at least you can actually open them I have never been able to open Nature Diet packets without using a knife, even though they are supposed to be peelable
Nor me, never, always with a knife!
Dawn.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 04:35 PM
We have tried them with Naturemenu they seemed to like it, will also try Naturediet prob tomorrow.

Thanks for your help guys
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >