View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dozeydanes
Dogsey Senior

04-06-2004, 03:32 PM

For Chloe

Is there any news on Phoebe and the von WB disease.

Been thinking about her.
Chloe
Dogsey Senior

04-06-2004, 05:18 PM
No...but had an intersting chat with the vet re spaying her..

He came to see Josh today and he says the chances are that something ruptured following the spaying - if it was vWd she would have bled from the wound...
Dozeydanes
Dogsey Senior

04-06-2004, 05:33 PM
Well thats good news, not for poor Mags owners you understand what I mean.

My Treacle is being spayed in a couple of weeks have to get over her phantom first. I'm dreading it as she is terrified of people, don't know why, my first black came from the same breeders and is 3rd and 4th cousin to this girl and you couldn't have got a more out going Dane. Poor Treacle is frightened of life in general that's way I won't breed from her.
Chloe
Dogsey Senior

05-06-2004, 04:58 PM
Phoebe is the same - she's very nervous of people. I also hate the fact that she slobbers so much. Willis doesn't slobber at all - I can't understand it! Are yours slobberers?
Dozeydanes
Dogsey Senior

06-06-2004, 09:12 AM
My two boys are slobberers the girls just get foamy mouths. Danes do tend to dribble when they get worried. Oliver always has a dirty mouth which he manages to wipe all over you.

My poor little Treacle is such a nervous wreck about everything, even taking the washing outside gets her running, if you make the slightest noise she runs. She craves affection and is affectionate but there seems to be a barrier that comes up and stops her from enjoying any fuss. The only time she seems to be happy is off lead lead on her walk. That is why I am so worried when she goes to be spayed they are very kind at my vets but I think it will affect her terribly when I leave her, I have told them to muzzle her which is not nice but will be safer I don't want her biting out of fear.