View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lisamaria
New Member!
Female 

23-07-2011, 07:56 PM
i will check her for milk actually, she did keep cleaning and picking up our kitten, the kitten obviously knew she wasn't herself as she let her do it for a couple of weeks but has now got fed up of it and runs after she lets her clean her (she's a lazy kitty!!)

Im pleased people agree with me about the behavioralist!! i did wonder at the time if i had over reacted but i refused to have anyone tell me she was such a threat just because of her breed, i hate stereotyping!!

Roxy was the runt of the litter so she is actually a very small staff with a very narrow head, infact because of this and the fact that she's red we always get asked what breed she is! My brother owns her sister and there is NO doubt that she is a staffy her head is as wide as her shoulders lol!!
My dad said she might be having such a bad time as she is so little for her age/breed too

We had a couple of good days but she was a grumpy madam again this morning and growled at me I feel so sad for her she's really been through it!!

Once again thank you all so much for your replies xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2