View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2016, 03:20 PM
well they were a pair of little sods Lol, i dug out my traffic lead and coupler...didn't like that so good job i had fetched the other leads with me, then i saw my friend...deags decided to bark at her!!!! she only eer does that if she is scared...i think it is as kota was with us, then my friend said hello to reassure her...so kota decided to jump up...at that point i should have gone home Lol they wouldn't fetch the rubber sticks back properly, wouldn't stay nothing, little terrors Lol. I am paranoid about being the ones whose dogs gets blamed for something...would be my luck
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2016, 03:28 PM
Hope ears and heads and noises are feeling better. Gosh that wind is awful and now its raining again.

Joel will be 14 in March. Mark has tried to make it register about going to school but its hard when you can't be there all the time for them.
His ex dumped her first child when he was less than a year old on her mums doorstep and disappeared to get over her drink and drug habit.
Her mum brought him up till he was a toddler then Mark met her and Jordan became a big part of Marks life. Then she got pregnant Marks child (Joel ) much to mine and Gordens dismay and his brothers.
We had heard things about her and the family but were fairly new to the area and of course Mark being 20 knew best. We still say she trapped him.
But of course it takes two.
He paid off all her council debts so they could get a flat for her and himself and the children but he was not allowed to have his name on the rent book that was down to the council something about her vulnerability she herself was known to SS for things that happened to her in her teenage years.
In two years it had all gone terribly wrong and then it was a downward spiral for us all till recently really.
When I brought it to SS's attention the children weren't going to school infant and primary then and said we were worried their words were we know the problems she had with drink and drugs but everyone deserves a second chance.
Mark and I even went to CAB to get advice re: his rights and he was told he had virtually none. He has never paid her money or to the agency that is in place as she would drink it and smoke it away. Instead he always made sure Joel had clothes, haircuts and paid and pays for school holidays. Made sure they had a cooker when hers broke and we brought and paid for extra insurance on a washing machine so the children had clean clothes. We stopped all that when she got another man and went on to have another 2 children with him.
Jordan her eldest not Marks child left home at 18 to work away he told her by text. Joel said he visited for Christmas and she insists he run away which made us laugh and he said their step dad cried. Oh pleeeeease get over it and grow up they really are short a few sandwiches of a picnic I tell you except when it comes to skiving.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2016, 03:32 PM
Oh dear griff it must be the wind making the dogs cheeky.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Nightmare situation Lynn, i was just thinking that if Joel could see that his way out is doing well at school and doing the same as Jordan...legging it, then maybe he would get himself into school.
Not sure what the heck was up with them but i have a blood blister on my palm from gripping the leads Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Oh dear Griff naughty girls you had there. They were obviously ganging up on you and enjoying every minute Pleased ear is better today.

Oh dear 1cd glad I am not near you with that weather.

Hope OH is soon better Brenda.

Went out for lunch and bought some paint to paint behind the washing machine/tumble dryer. I had painted half of it when we first got here but didn't want to move the washer too much so left it. All now looks nice and clean Took Teazle out again and it started to rain and is still raining Don't think it will be dry until sometime in the morning now!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2016, 04:27 PM
Lynn, that is a terrible home situation for Joel, I do feel for him but in a couple of years if Mark can get himself sorted then Joel could move in with him or they both could move in with you. Steve has been out spending lots of money on his fish and I have reminded him he needs that money for a new van. I do not mind giving him money towards a new van provided he has not wasted his own cash.

Walked Amber again, she had a play with her mate Jake a little Jack Russell.
Glad to get in before the rain came down again hard. Have done all my washing today and Steve changed his sheets at last. So they are washed and out on the line under the gazebo's hopefully with the wind they will dry!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2016, 04:50 PM
We can live in hope Moyra.
All shopping put away, housework done and new quilt cover and pillow cases in the wash. New clothes I treated myself too from Tesco sale in the wardrobe.
Really good I brought a new silver grey waterfall long cardigan and have put three older ones in the charity bag.
Horrid weather out there.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Dead weird we have a lovely dry day, bit windy, but nothing like it was on Tuesday. Not warm but not cold. We must be in the middle of the weather systems or something. Not complaining anyway. Girls have been asleep all afternoon, in the yard as it is warm enough for them, they've pulled down one of the rubber mats in the entrance to the little kennel and lay on another one I've got out there, plus part of the one leading into the big house. So they made themselves comfy and nodded off
Shopping done, need to finish off putting it away,am jiggered, kept waking up all last night for some reason.
Lynn it would be good if Joel could move in with his dad at some point you know. He'll be comparing her to his mate's mums, but not saying anything, and sooner or later it will kick off, and if he knows you are there for him and his dad I hope you will be the one he runs to.
Griff, your poor hands
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2016, 05:16 PM
Mark needs to get himself sorted now before being able to take Joel full time .
He can stay with Mark where Mark is for now but it wouldn't be ideal for full time.
He has here for holidays. Mark has always said he has a weird loyalty to his mum.
griff hope the hands heal soon.
Its dreadful here June very windy and wet thin k the rain has stopped now.
Don't envy Gorden the drive home tonight.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2016, 05:20 PM
The woman on the Chase at the moment is thick as a plankshe's out at least and not taking a share of the winnings
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >