View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Ivan is a wonderful dog. He has a fantastic temperament. He loves life and everyone and everything in it.
If i could change anything it would be that he were a little more interested in me when we are out and about and that his recall was more reliable. I have taken out steak, pilchards, hot dogs you name it. I could have fillet minon strapped to me and it would not make any difference. I have layed down squeaking and waving hands in the air and still nothing until he is ready. If another dog is in the area forget it. He plays with toys in the garden but doesn't look twice if I take a toy out with us. So for this reason he lives life on a long line which I wish I could change for him.

Skye her horrible start in life. We think she came from a puppy farm but whoever bought her discovered she had a pda heart murmer and then didn't want her. But thankfully she found her way to us and is now 100% healthy and happy.
She does bark at animals on the tv which my kids find hilarious but I am working on changing this.
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 03:54 PM
If I could change anything about Cooper it would be to make him a little less interested in other people and their dogs when out walking.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Wouldn't change a thing. They are amazing as they are.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 08:01 PM
I wish Diesel had more confidence, he's always pretty unsure about things........
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-04-2011, 08:09 PM
AS both mine are rescues, I'd like to change a lot before they came to me...

I'd change nothing, other than Jale's car obsession. But, I wouldn't swap Jake for all the tea in China.
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 08:49 PM
I would love to change the way Jenny sees other dogs. She starts barking at them which sets the others off!! She's better than she used to be but still does it. I know she's just scared of them but it looks really bad when other dog owners approach. The amount of glares I've had is unreal!!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4