Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2013, 05:15 PM

Tonks and Remus videos. :)

I heard an odd sound coming from the lounge....and found Remus inspecting the toy box!

When I tidied it out later I found part of a jumbo munchie stick in there....not sure if he was finding it or hiding it!

Tonks looking beautiful after her bath.....apart from the spot I missed on her nose!

mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2013, 05:28 PM
Omg! She is SUCH a pretty girl! And naughty Remus reminds me of my doggy Nigredo. Fishing in the toy basket for something to pull out (and most likely tear up).

I've been totally waiting for a video of them. Thanks so much for posting this. Gotta love a shiny black coat after a bath. I'm American so your accent was refreshing as well! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Omg! She is SUCH a pretty girl! And naughty Remus reminds me of my doggy Nigredo. Fishing in the toy basket for something to pull out (and most likely tear up).

I've been totally waiting for a video of them. Thanks so much for posting this. Gotta love a shiny black coat after a bath. I'm American so your accent was refreshing as well! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
Haha, thank you Myra! Love your accent too. Thankfully Remus has a really weak jaw so never really does any damage. One crunch from Tonks' jaws and things just fall apart. Thankfully she rarely does it nowadays.

I love black dogs too! No idea why they spend so long in rescued being over looked for the more unusual colours and markings.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Haha Chloe often goes in the granchildren's toy box as well as her own ..
Tonks is looking very sleek and lovely
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2013, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Haha Chloe often goes in the granchildren's toy box as well as her own ..
Tonks is looking very sleek and lovely
I like the thought that he might have been burying it...but it's highly unlikely....he's more of a grab and gulp sort of dog.

I found him chewing an old rattle that the kids play with with their babies...and I left him to it. He had been picking things up all day and I was fed up of distracting him! He played with and mouthed it for half an hour, with me checking on him every now and again, then gave up...and there was barely a mark on it! He's certainly not a hard chewer!

I suppose Chloe likes investigating like Remus does.

Thanks for the Tonks comment, I think she looks great too and for an itchy dog she's always had an amazingly glossy coat!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2013, 06:55 PM
This is the second half of the Tonks video.....Remus' bit. I edited it because there was a minute of him ignoring me calling! Turns out he was chewing a chew he'd found in the lounge....hence the grumble at Tonks.

Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Brilliant Both so funny videos and your dogs are gorgeous. Remus has such long legs he can virtually walk into the toy box and he is so sweet and very gentle nosing around in it.
Tonks looks as gorgeous as ever.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Brilliant Both so funny videos and your dogs are gorgeous. Remus has such long legs he can virtually walk into the toy box and he is so sweet and very gentle nosing around in it.
Tonks looks as gorgeous as ever.
Thank you. Tell me about the long legs!!! When they are digging in my side at 5.30am when he comes into bed and digs them in my side and up my nose.....with the big fat feet on the end of them!

I'd love to have my Honka lonka upstairs sometimes too but it make her too itchy.
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
I heard an odd sound coming from the lounge....and found Remus inspecting the toy box!

When I tidied it out later I found part of a jumbo munchie stick in there....not sure if he was finding it or hiding it!

Tonks looking beautiful after her bath.....apart from the spot I missed on her nose!
I think he was hiding it

the same behavior and moving of his nose like mine, when she wraps a stinky bone for to hide and save in the blanket on the sofa

lovely Tonks and what a beautiful, health looking, shiny coat she has who does still care about the spot on her nose
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Haha, thank you Myra! Love your accent too. Thankfully Remus has a really weak jaw so never really does any damage. One crunch from Tonks' jaws and things just fall apart. Thankfully she rarely does it nowadays.

I love black dogs too! No idea why they spend so long in rescued being over looked for the more unusual colours and markings.
Nigredo DESTROYS things. I didn't even think it was possible for a puppy his size with such a slender head etc. could deal such damage. He destroyed my glasses in like less than 20 minutes. He destroyed a plastic drinking cup.

He chewed his squeaky chew toy to pieces almost instantly. He destroyed a collar and has chewed his red nylon leash to bits where it's kind of dangerous to use now. He destroyed a pair of flip flops and chewed a pair of sneakers quite badly.

He also got ahold of Jades muzzle and dealt a bit of damage to the strap before I could get it. I find it so strange that Remus isn't able to tear things up, Nigredo easily destroys things and he's not even 5 months yet. Oh well!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >