Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2010, 06:50 AM

For foal and horse lovers

Take a look at this video. I follow this place closely online and watch thier foals being born and then how they work with the foals from day 1 to produce totally calm unflappable ready for thier new owners.
This video is of one called Joy born this year and shows some of the work they do to get them so calm. There are others of some of thier other foals too in baby school if you look on the site.

http://www.freelandsgypsyhorses.com/...oyinschool.htm
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2010, 02:59 PM
I bought one of those blue tarpaulins especially for doing just that with Cobbie
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2010, 03:14 PM
beautiful to see, what a stunning foal, it made me giggle when it looked like the foal was trying to bite the tarp at one point
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Thanks Bev, really enjoyed watching that Nobody does it quite like the gypsies do they, and I bet they never beat the c*ap out of them either I love the way that little foal starting chewing on it, thinking, bah, it's only a bit of old plastic That little man is going to be totally and utterly bombproof isn't he (or maybe it's a girl ).

Is this from a Spanish gypsy site Bev coz he looked rather Spanish to me and the surroundings, and he also looked a bit on the phwooooar side!!!!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Aw Bev that was lovely, thanks for sharing, what a cracker he/she will turn out to be Off to look at their actual site now