View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 07:28 PM

Cassie recovering - part 4 (Border Collie)

Hope you're not bored with these yet people

Sleeping on my slippers...

Awww...can't I have a biscuit dad?

Sleeping peacefully surrounded by toys...

I love you my dad!

Sleeping after her bath...

A few minutes ago nice and fluffy after her bath...so much better!

Hope you like them. xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Like them? I just luuuurve them, all of them!!!! Sleeping on your slippers there Jackie, awwww, better than eating them I suppose, and they smell of mummy, who I'm sure she loves just as much as her daddy there You wouldn't know just how pleased we are that you've got this little girlie back on top form, she really looks a picture as she always did, glossy coat, happy and content, bless her heart.xxxxxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Aaww thanks for showing us those Jackie. She looks so much better now, it's so good to see her.
Love the one of her kissing Daddy
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Awww Jackie, she is looking much brighter, although making a meal of it.....and why not!!!!
She looks fabulous and her coat is sooooo shiny, just goes to show, it didn't take much out of her then after all
Glad she is on the mend
Elaine xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Like them? I just luuuurve them, all of them!!!! Sleeping on your slippers there Jackie, awwww, better than eating them I suppose, and they smell of mummy, who I'm sure she loves just as much as her daddy there You wouldn't know just how pleased we are that you've got this little girlie back on top form, she really looks a picture as she always did, glossy coat, happy and content, bless her heart.xxxxxxx
Thanks Aitch. LOL, yes, thankfully she doesn't eat slippers! She's a real daddy's girl although I know she loves me too. Thanks again Aitch, she's doing really wellxx

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Aaww thanks for showing us those Jackie. She looks so much better now, it's so good to see her.
Love the one of her kissing Daddy
Thanks Jenny, what a difference a few days of TLC makes. Yes, she's daddy's girl!xx

Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Awww Jackie, she is looking much brighter, although making a meal of it.....and why not!!!!
She looks fabulous and her coat is sooooo shiny, just goes to show, it didn't take much out of her then after all
Glad she is on the mend
Elaine xx
Thanks Elaine, it's hard to believe what a big difference there is in a short space of time.xx I think the vet will be pleased tomorrow.