Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 01:01 PM

Bronze Dog Classes

Well ive just come back from our bronze kennel club classes. And i must say that training at home has been going great, she does everything so quick and learns very quick.

But today at class she done nothing but pull on the lead. Aarrrggghhhh just as i thought i was getting somewhere with her. She has really done my head in lol. She did her sits, lie down, recall and watch perfectly fine. But she was more interested in the surroundings. She hardly looked at me at all. And thats not like her. She usually cant keep her eyes off me, especially when training.

I also thought the dogs would be able to have play time like they did in the puppy classes, but no so she was a little stressed that she couldnt play. Not really sure what to think about today to be honest. I hope next week goes a lot better.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Little monkies aren't they, they will just see how far they can push you
I feel sure next week will be better.
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 01:49 PM
lets hope. im sure she just likes showing me up lol
Heidi1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-04-2009, 04:02 PM
The bronze class is quite serious as they are trying to cover what is needed to pass - they get calmer as they go each week.
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Ah right, its a shame as she really wants to go and meet all the dogs lol. i hope she calms down soon as today was a bit of a nightmare. She was totally distracted by the washing on the lines from the houses and she really doesnt like washing