10-02-2012, 08:44 PM

Video By KC

Dogs a healthy future Narrated by Clare Balding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrWjV...el_video_title
astle9
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-02-2012, 07:30 AM
added to favourites and i will watch later, i am generally not very well disposed to the KC but i am also more than happy to have an open mind if they are working towards the betterment of the canine world, i appreciate the KC is just a registering org but their influence is huge.
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-02-2012, 07:42 AM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
Dogs a healthy future Narrated by Clare Balding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrWjV...el_video_title
that was nice. but kc messed them all up in first place.
never too late to change, but so much damage already done. loved the ideal setting for a show, but.... crufts is criminal, in so many ways. "the trouble with pedigree dogs" programe really found them out. glad they are finally attempting and appearing to change. good luck doggies! i hope so.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2012, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by jeagibear View Post
never too late to change, but so much damage already done. loved the ideal setting for a show, but.... crufts is criminal, in so many ways. "the trouble with pedigree dogs" programe really found them out. glad they are finally attempting and appearing to change. good luck doggies! i hope so.
In would disagree with you as to the KC messing them up in the first place.

I have healthy pedigree dogs who I show at Crufts. The KC is a registration body that also contributes huge amounts of money to rescues, universities and the AHT. People breed their dogs and make the choices of which to put together not the KC.
Did you really listen to the video take in some of the things the KC has done for dogs well before PDE was even thought of. Now of course anything the KC do is down to that program.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by jeagibear View Post
No they did not, the KC dont make breed stardards, they merely hold them.