View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 01:03 AM

Clinvet complete dog food - anyone ever tried or heard of it?

Ever tried or heard of Clinvet comPlete dog food

I can no longer get access to PAH & now use Jollyes, this of course means changing Harveys diet as he has been on Wainwrights for some time & did really well on it. Its exclusive to PAH. Jollyes recommended Clinivet however as its not a food im familar with i declined & ended up with a bag of JWB

So thought i would ask here if anyone knew anything about Clinivet. According to Jollyes its on a par with Wainwrights?
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Not heard of it either but could you order Wainwrights from PAH's website? I think they often have online exclusive offers on it too, so it may end up saving you money (or at least cancelling out any postage costs)
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 07:33 AM
They only seem to do chicken unless I'm reading it wrongly?

http://clinivet.com/stockist.php
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 09:01 AM
if hes doing really well on it i wouldnt want to change him... id order online from PAH..
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Another fan of Wainwrights here too - the wet trays that is, not the kibble (never fed the kibble).
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 02:37 PM
The dry kIbble is good. Problem is being here to take dog food in but i will have a look at their website & see what it says. Theres no back access where it could be left if we are out & no near neighbours to take it in.

Jollyes dont appear to have same vast range of dog foods that PAH have so choice is a bit limited.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 02:40 PM
"•Do I need to be in to sign for my delivery?
No, the driver is able to leave your order without a signature providing they are confident that the area your parcel is to be left is safe and secure. They will then leave a card for you to advise where the order has been left. "

Could you maybe put out a tub/bin for them to put the food in if no one's home? Don't know how secure that would be. Alternatively, could they deliver to a work address/