Female 

20-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Dinky's travels are wonderful!!
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Meganrose
Aww thank you. Megan is a very lucky little girl. I just hope we're not boring everyone else witless with this as we really enjoy all the magic
boring us? no way theres at least 2 familys down here that are hanging off dinkys every word
if you stop writing i'll get my friend dinky to come back up there and bite your bum
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Just read the whole of this thread and it's Fantastic,can't wait to hear where he's heading off to next.
And Megan is just adorable!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Bring on the dinosaur adventures

Meganrose, if you pm me your address, you might find that Dinky pays a visit to the home of the Beatles
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2006, 07:43 PM
You lot are all as mad as me (I'm glad to say) thank you, and watch this space.....................................
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by nissanmad
Just read the whole of this thread and it's Fantastic,can't wait to hear where he's heading off to next.
And Megan is just adorable!
My feelings exactly .. I have sat here and enjoyed every minute of Dinkys adventures.. this really is a feel good thread .. and Megan looks so happy with the postcards from her travelling friend Don't stop now.. please

I'm sure Dinky will be down south again soon , perhaps on the Isle of Wight

Rachel
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2006, 09:10 AM
You know you really ought to make this into a book!

Wonderful story!
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2006, 10:29 AM
A BIG THANK YOU FOR MEGAN
This morning I recieved a beautiful picture from Megan and I put it on my fridge until the decorating has finished and I will buy a frame and hang it on the wall. I am so chuffed my first peice of art
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

23-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Hi Megan

I received your thank you letter and your painting which I showed to Dinky's cousin Nessie and she told me to let you know that she really loved the painting and to let Dinky know that she enjoyed having him visit.

Love and cuddles
Eunice
XXXXXXX
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Dinky returns....well almost!

Dinky and Albert were enjoying their flight up along the coast. They played games of 'I spy' and Albert pretended to be one of them old planes doing loop the loop. Dinky was feeling rather excited as Albert had promised that he would take Dinky back home to call and see Megan.

The two had been chatting and playing for quite a long time when the wind started to pick up. They could just see the huge waves breaking on the coastline far down below them.
They started to get buffeted about from side to side in the wind and the cloud started to surround them. They were finding it harder and harder to see and then it started raining, gently at first and then harder and harder. Dinky and Albert were soaked and feeling quite cold. They jumped as they saw a flash shoot across the sky and a loud bang it the distance. Albert told Dinky to hold on very tight as the wind rolled them over and over. Dinky was feeling quite scared now as the loud banging sound got louder and louder as the very bright flashes increased. Albert told Dinky that they were in a thunderstorm and they would have to try and get up higher above the cloud or they might crash. Albert started beating his wings faster and faster as he forced his way upwards through the clouds. He eventually popped his head through the top of some clouds and they could see all the angry looking clouds down below them. They didn't know just exactly where they were as the coastline wasn't visable anymore.

As the storm clouds disappeared they came down to land....at Whitehaven! They had gone right past Megan's house a little further down the coast. "Never mind" said Albert "I have a friend who lives around here called Anne-Marie and she'll be able to help you." After a little rest off they set to find Anne-Marie who gave them both a nice warm bowl of vegeatable soup with some lovely thick bread to eat. They then had a rest snuggled up with Ozzy by the fire and fell asleep.

When they awoke the skies had cleared and it was a beautiful afternoon. Anne-Marie suggested that they may like to go for a walk with Ozzy and her at St. Bees which has a lovely beach that Ozzy loves to run about on and so of they went.

It was lovely on the beach....Ozzy kept running in and out of the water and Dinky told Anne-Marie all about Megan and how he wanted to go back home to see her as he had heard that she was feeling a little bit sickly. Anne-Marie said that she would send a postcard to Megan for him and told Dinky about the train which goes down the coast, as she thought that perhaps Dinky may be able to go home on that. Dinky looked around to see where Albert was and saw that he was talking to a seagull further up the beach. Albert hurried down to Dinky and excitedly told Dinky that he must hurry back home as his babies were due to hatch from their eggs. Mrs. Albatross had sent the seagull to find Albert. Dinky thanked Albert for all of his help as Albert soared high into the sky on his way back home.

After a fun afternoon playing with Ozzy on the beach, Dinky thanked Anne-Marie and she took Dinky to the station and put him on the train to go home......................

Dinky hasn't turned up ? But a postcard did
Megan read it before she got out of her pj's or even brushed her hair.

and guess what? Ozzy likes Megan's picture

Megan would like to say thank you to Anne-Marie and Ozzy.
Page 9 of 22 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »