Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2006, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by Kimbles View Post
dinky posted his special postcard today, so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow x x
It's arrived!!! thank you...now I get it. I'm going to have so much fun writing this one (very soon)................................
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2006, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by Meganrose View Post
It's arrived!!! thank you...now I get it. I'm going to have so much fun writing this one (very soon)................................
i cant wait
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2006, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
i cant wait
i cant wait either this ones going to be good fun x x
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2006, 11:11 PM
Dinky's Mickynificent Minnie Adventure

As Dinky floated farther away from the beach and out higher over the sea he could just see all the people on the beach watching the fireworks. He caught the eye of a little girl who looks a lot like Megan. She was wearing a nice warm pink coat with a furry white collar and a lovely pink hat with two pink bobbles and Minnie Mouse ears. Dinky wanted so much to return to Megan and give her a huge hug.

Soon he was high above the sea and a long way out from the coast. It was cloudy underneath and he had no idea of which way he was floating and when the wind started to pick up once again and the rain started to pour he couldn’t help and feel really sad. He put his hands into his pockets as they were getting rather cold, then it struck him……..Jojo’s magic dust! He rummaged about in his pockets until he felt the familiar sand-like graininess. He was thinking about the little girl on the beach with the Minnie hat on who looked like Megan and then FLASH an explosion of all the colours of the rainbow flashed all around him, and again, just for an instant he saw Jojo’s face appear in a cloud and wink at him.

Whistle while you work Te dum, Te dum, Te de, la la la la, lala la la lala, just whistle while you work. A dwarf dancing and singing in a line up a street was holding Dinky’s string. He was a very happy looking dwarf, another dwarf looked a bit sleepy and one looked a little grumpy, in fact Dinky could see seven dwarfs! Oh and then he saw the prettiest girl he had ever seen, she wore a beautiful blue dress and her hair was like black silk, with ruby red lips. She was singing and dancing too and a little bluebird was chirping in with the song. “Come on Sleeping Beauty” shouted MICKEY MOUSE I want you to meet someone. “This is Dinky” and a friend of mine called Kimberley is going to take care of Dinky while he is here in Disney World. So that’s where I am, thought Dinky, and he caught sight of a little girl in the crowd at the side of the street that looked exactly like the little girl he had seen on the beach. Minnie Mouse came hurrying up in a red dress with white spots on it and introduced herself. She saw Dinky looking at the little girl and she introduced Dinky to her “this is Abbie” she said “and this is Devan, and this is baby Jayden, they are Kimberley’s children and they are friends of Megan’s mummy. They will take care of you and show you around Disney World.”

They had to jump to the side as one of the bands went marching up the street followed by some majorettes all dancing and singing along. The crowds at the side of the street were all waving flags as the parade passed by. Dinky thought it was fantastic, he saw princesses and even Donald Duck…he was really funny as he waddled along and he sang in a funny voice too! I think Dinky saw every Disney character that they’d ever been dancing up the street. It was really colourful and exciting to watch and eventually they’d all passed by Kimberley took the children and Dinky into Casey’s Corner to have hotdogs and French fries to eat, and a drink of cola….it was huge, with loads of ice in it and two straws. They didn’t stay for long as they were all eager to check out all of the rides and games and shows. The children wanted to go on Space Mountain, which is a roller coaster high-speed space adventure, but, they were too little for that ride and instead they went to see Voyage of The Little Mermaid, where they met Ariel, Flounder, King Triton and Sebastian, it was really cool. They saw people dancing and singing, and heard the laughter and clapping as people watched one of the shows.

It was a really beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky, although it was a little hot as they walked around. “This is absolutely brilliant” said Dinky “May we have an ice cream?” asked Abbie. “We’ll just have a go on this log-shute ride, and then we will” said Kimberley. The log-shute certainly cooled them down. The man sat at the back of the log got the wettest becase as it climbed up the hill all the water in the log ran to the back and the poor man (Dinky didn’t know him) was totally soaked. Splash they went as they hit the bottom of the ride, scream shouted the bystanders watching as they got a shower. However, noone was as wet as the poor man in the back of the log, who got off and walked with his legs turned out, shaking them in turn, leaving a trail of waterbehind him. They met Disney characters as they walked around drying off in the sun, and then they stopped at Main Street Bakery where they enjoyed a lovely ice cream Sunday. Then it was off down the street again. As they went along they came across a barbershop quartet, dressed in striped red jackets singing just outside the Harmony Barber Shop. People were stopped taking pictures, and Jayden dropped to sleep as he listened to the harmonious rythm of their singing.

It was getting to dust now and they went for a lovely evening meal before it was time for the fireworks to start. They could see Sleeping Beauty’s and Cinderella's castles looking so magical all lit up as the fireworks started to explode overhead. The fireworks cascaded everywhere, really very pretty and Dinky and the children couldn’t take their eyes off them as they heard people gasp and say "aw" at the beauty of them. There was just time for one more treat so they made their way along to where sorcerer Mickey was on a soundstage on Mickey Avenue. Mickey recognised his friends straight away and gave them a wink. He was really very good with his magic tricks, well most of the time! He picked out Dinky from the crowd to help him with his next trick. As Dinky stood on stage people clapped and cheered. Then Mickey waved his magic wand above Dinky’s head clockwise three times and said the magic words, and then 'PUFF' Dinky had vanished…………….

Kimberley sent a postcard to Megan for Dinky and Megan just couldn't believe where he had been!

Megan is very happy to hear from Dinky and says thank you to Kimberley and her lovely family. XX
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 12:58 AM
Wow, even the postcard is mickey shaped Another lovely adventure. One of my favourites I think I love Disney!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 02:13 AM
Wow this just gets better and better. Great to hear Jojo still getting a mention
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 06:34 AM
aww kath look at megans little face, i love that big smile

well what can i say? WOW WOW WOW!! i love it,, you really have a talent kathy, thankyou so much for including us in dinkys adventures, hope megan likes her postcard x x

kim x x x
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 08:13 AM
yet another fantastic story, wow dinkys a very lucky dinosaur isnt he. and he must love megan loads to keep sending her cards,
shes a happy little girl isnt she.lovely beaming grin
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

15-09-2006, 09:20 AM
I have to say I agree with Berger it just gets better and better. make's my day when I see Megan's Happy little face and the enjoyment she has got from all these postcards from Dinky. :smt038 :smt058 :smt058 for Megan
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
I have to say I agree with Berger it just gets better and better. make's my day when I see Megan's Happy little face and the enjoyment she has got from all these postcards from Dinky. :smt038 :smt058 :smt058 for Megan
Thank you Eunice, Megan sends a hug and a XX

Thanks Nic XX

Thanks Cathy XX

Kimbles thanks, loved writing that one

Aw thank you BrandieSnap XX
Page 17 of 22 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »