Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2019, 05:10 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 11th June.2019

Good morning everyone, up before I woke up this morning, I just couldn't go back to bed. This car business is worrying me. Although the original mot guy has come back and said could he pick the car up today I had already e-mailed him to say that it had been booked elsewhere. I do not think I can trust him to get it done if he took her today, I think he would continue to muck me about so I am giving him the same treatment he gave me not answering him. I can't understand it my email has packed up sending yet I can still receive. Devine intervention?

I trust you and your four legged friends are all ok. Take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. Have a good day, God Bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2019, 07:10 AM
Good morning Mouya and all who follow

Bit late to contact you about MOT what did he expect you to do wait until he is ready. Well he has just lost a customer.

Sorry about your knees Griff hope the injections work and you are not in too much pain

Well it is dry here this morning but clouds are looming. Off into town later, library and to get some more paint. Then collect curtains and hang them this afternoon

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2019, 07:35 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Another wet windy day here and apparently no let up like yesterday and more of the same tomorrow. Maybe it's setting us up for a Summer like last year, wouldn't mind that so much this year as we won't be house hunting.

Moyra I think stick with the new guy if a tradesman messes us about with no reasonable explanation then I'm afraid we give them the boot.
Sue good luck with all the work you are doing you will need another cruise soon.
griff good luck with the injections hope you're feeling a bit better today.
Kazz hope you had a good day yesterday sounds like you did.
Hope you're ok brenda and Harvey of your popping in.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2019, 08:28 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and Lynn and all to follow. Sadly my tv won't work. Have tried but no picture despite all little red and blue lights coming on so will put it back in the cupboard and leave it for prosperity. It is ancient anyway so a lot to expect really. Shame though. Ah well will go for a wander while it is sunny. Have a good day all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2019, 09:23 AM
Morning all pouring down here.

Have a good day all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2019, 09:25 AM
Moyra, I agree, perhaps best to try the new guy...at least he let you know when he wouldn't be able to drop you back and rearrange, it's not good customer care to let your clients down, he could have easily apologised, said he was running behind and at least you would have known
Brenda, sorry the TV doesn't work
Lynn, we can only hope the weather improves... it's like October here
Sue, have a good trip to the library
Thanks all, I am feeling o.k...just seems we are having a run of bad luck here
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2019, 09:38 AM
griff fingers crossed your luck changes very soon.
brenda just had a thought if the tv is analogue it won't work. They became digital a few years back.
We had a lovely little television for our bedroom that Michael bought us for a Christmas present and when we moved we had to bin it although it had worked fine for years. We moved in 2013 and had to ditch it as by then televisions had gone digital so must of been around that time they all changed.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2019, 10:29 AM
Cheers Lynn.
Kazz, same here...it looks like October from inside the house
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2019, 11:19 AM
Good afternoon all.

Atrocious here. Very strong winds, chucking it down with rain and blooming cold.

Couldn't get out this morning as it just too bad to venture out. A couple of trees down that I know to. Caravan sites are more like boating lakes looking at the pictures on social media this morning and a lot of those with tourers have lost their awnings.

It's bad, but my daughter tried to cheer me up by sending photo's of the clear blues skies and sunshine she's enjoying in Greece
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2019, 11:52 AM
Lol ..how kind of your daughter Chris!
Waiting for a parcel for Steve to be delivered...geek has the PlayStation classic arriving
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >