Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Besoeker lovely photos of where you walk Max.
Thank you Moyra. Get lucky sometimes.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Above freezing today and girls have had a good long gallop on the Country Park, saw one dog when we were coming back, Zen was desperate for him to play, he ran and hid, but she was really pestering him, and although I called her back and she came straight away, she was off after him a few minutes later. Bloke was very nice about it, explained she was still a baby despite her size and meant well. Managed to get her to follow us eventually and left the poor dog in peace with his dad. We'd only been on there for about 10 minutes and called everyone over so I could tidy them up, Zen came running up and she was just caked in mud, how on earth, and where, she found it, I have no idea. They had a great time and the place was more or less deserted apart from a couple of walkers and the guy with the dog.
Cariad and Lona had a walk to the football field and I took a ball with me, then they got tidied up and home for a bone each.
So thats it really, pretty boring day, but loving the dry cold weather. Had a look upriver and there's a bit of shoreline showing, so will keep my eye on that and when there's enough I'll get some of them back onto the river for a swim.
Given the yard and kennels a good scrub and fresh bedding down, they have dinosaur bones for tea but are still sleeping their walk off at present.
My friend with Kofie, one of Cariad's daughters from her first litter, is meeting me for lunch tomorrow, not seen her since her birthday in September. We're off to The Horseshoe again, where the food is lovely but not expensive and the portions are enormous
Lynn, hoping something comes up for Mark thats right for him, lifes so unfair to people
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2016, 04:33 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Very cold here still.

June I think they can find mud from nowhere these dogs.

We were meant to be having a day out today looking round the range shopping and lunch. We were taking Mark's car as it doesn't like being stood still but it wouldn't start. We thought battery have charged it put it back on nothing at all now. lights working, radio working ok. So I went shopping on my own didn't go to the range stayed local. Looks like Mark will be ringing home start tomorrow and hopefully they can shed some light and it's something simple and easily fixed.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2016, 04:46 PM
Wonder what it is Lynn, like you say Homestart will tell you
Sorry you didn't get out as planned, but there's other days, still (just) in November and over 3 weeks to Christmas week. Not getting stressed over it. There's lots of people got trees up, trees for sale at Asda, they'll all have dropped by the time Christmas Day arrives, so probably people will be buying two the way its going.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2016, 04:57 PM
He is getting stressed now if it's the battery it's going to cost money what if it's something else ? Have told him to get them out diagnose it first then we will go from there. We can help him if needs be till he is back on his feet.
He needs the car for potential work and for getting to and from Essex. I don't want to start that journey all over again dropping off and picking up.
Of course that is worrying him we will be bailing him out again.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2016, 05:18 PM
None of this is of his making, but he will be beating himself up about it. Thank goodness you are able to help him
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2016, 05:46 PM
Lynn simply ask him would he help you out if he could I imagine the answer will be "Of course I would......but" at that point cover your ears to the rest of the sentence.....and carry on regardless. I wish him all the best, sometime life seems unfair but no one ever said it would be fair.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-11-2016, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Above freezing today and girls have had a good long gallop on the Country Park, saw one dog when we were coming back, Zen was desperate for him to play, he ran and hid, but she was really pestering him, and although I called her back and she came straight away, she was off after him a few minutes later. Bloke was very nice about it, explained she was still a baby despite her size and meant well. Managed to get her to follow us eventually and left the poor dog in peace with his dad. We'd only been on there for about 10 minutes and called everyone over so I could tidy them up, Zen came running up and she was just caked in mud, how on earth, and where, she found it, I have no idea. They had a great time and the place was more or less deserted apart from a couple of walkers and the guy with the dog.
Cariad and Lona had a walk to the football field and I took a ball with me, then they got tidied up and home for a bone each.
So thats it really, pretty boring day, but loving the dry cold weather. Had a look upriver and there's a bit of shoreline showing, so will keep my eye on that and when there's enough I'll get some of them back onto the river for a swim.
Given the yard and kennels a good scrub and fresh bedding down, they have dinosaur bones for tea but are still sleeping their walk off at present.
My friend with Kofie, one of Cariad's daughters from her first litter, is meeting me for lunch tomorrow, not seen her since her birthday in September. We're off to The Horseshoe again, where the food is lovely but not expensive and the portions are enormous
Lynn, hoping something comes up for Mark thats right for him, lifes so unfair to people
All good. But may I gently suggest that you include some paragraph breaks?

Otherwise, we are faced with an unbroken wall of text and that can be less than inviting.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2016, 05:58 PM
Had a good day here;

Took the car into the garage and booked in for brake pads and discs Monday morning.....my christmas present to Percy (the car)

Brought Cassie a new lovely deep thick bed from TK Max. Excellent value.

Put the lining paper up in the dining part of the kitchen, and undercoated the woodwork, just got to decide on the paper now LOL

Washed out the recycling wheelie bin do the other one in the morning.

j
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2016, 06:06 PM
I thought you weren't working again until Christmas Kazz but you seem to be multitasking today

Sorry about Marks car do hope it is something simple and easily fixed.

Sounds as though you have had a good day June.

Hope you and yours are keeping well Harvey.

Had a lovely afternoon with my friend who also brought some goodies for Christmas, bottle of wine for herself, Barry and Paul and a bottle of Baileys for me It has gone very cold again so not really looking forward to having to go out to pick son up but what are mothers for
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >