Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 02:43 PM

Dog collars and accessories

http://www.boboandco.com/index.html

Please have a look at my new site and tell me what you think, I will be adding things to it all the time but I would like to know what you guys think for starters.
The dogsey link is on the contact page.
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-09-2011, 07:10 AM
No one got any comments then its either very good or its rubbish
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-09-2011, 08:07 AM
I Love the halloween collars...

Think i might have to get a new collar for rox soon then

Im very impressed
one.eyed.dog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Bluddy hell woman. I do not need any more collars. WHY do you have to do a Snoopy one? and can you do it for a 20 inch neck and how much is it please and do you accept cheques as I don't have paypal.

Ellie x
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Looking good.

Maybe you could add more pictures of dog wearing your collars?
Dolce
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-09-2011, 09:55 AM
looks good, would be nice if you could click on the pics and be taken to a bigger image, or a close in detail of the pattern. Some of the photos seem dark - but that might be my monitor.

im generally banned from pink things,but pink with skulls should be acceptable eh!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Well I think it's looking good (but I've already had a sneak preview)
I'm certainly not someone who can crtitique a website seeing as I am so rubbish at them My new site is in the making (in the form of someone else making it for me )
It's not easy to know what to put on when you make things individually "to order" but well done & your collars are looking fab & it depends on whether you want the site to actually sell or you just want it as a showcase for things you make if you know what I mean & some pics of dogs modelling always goes down well too.
Keep up the good work! from your healthy competition
wallaroo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-09-2011, 08:19 AM
you appear to have a variety of buckle types? Is that something you can choose/ pot luck/ size dependent etc?
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-09-2011, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
I Love the halloween collars...

Think i might have to get a new collar for rox soon then

Im very impressed
Thanks Halloweens not far off

Originally Posted by one.eyed.dog View Post
Bluddy hell woman. I do not need any more collars. WHY do you have to do a Snoopy one? and can you do it for a 20 inch neck and how much is it please and do you accept cheques as I don't have paypal.

Ellie x
I am sure I can do a 20" (whatever that is in cm's) and yes I take cheques

Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Looking good.

Maybe you could add more pictures of dog wearing your collars?
Thanks, I hopefully will get more of the dogs wearing them if I can get them to sit still for long enough

Originally Posted by Dolce View Post
looks good, would be nice if you could click on the pics and be taken to a bigger image, or a close in detail of the pattern. Some of the photos seem dark - but that might be my monitor.

im generally banned from pink things,but pink with skulls should be acceptable eh!
I would like to do the bigger image thing as well but its a bit beyond me may have to try and get the BIL to help
Culotte has one of the pink skull type

Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Well I think it's looking good (but I've already had a sneak preview)
I'm certainly not someone who can crtitique a website seeing as I am so rubbish at them My new site is in the making (in the form of someone else making it for me )
It's not easy to know what to put on when you make things individually "to order" but well done & your collars are looking fab & it depends on whether you want the site to actually sell or you just want it as a showcase for things you make if you know what I mean & some pics of dogs modelling always goes down well too.
Keep up the good work! from your healthy competition
I would like to sell from the site but its also just to give an idea, as you say when you make to order you still have to make something just to show so people know what you do.

Originally Posted by wallaroo View Post
you appear to have a variety of buckle types? Is that something you can choose/ pot luck/ size dependent etc?
People could choose the buckle, but some of them are size dependent, the red locking ones only come in 15/20/25mm
the reflective are more expensive and are only in 25mm and in 30mm there are only plain ones, I must remember to put that on the site, thanks
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Very pretty but we only use harnesses and I somehow think my hubby would object to carrying a pretty poobag bag

I will keep my eye on the website and see how it progresses though because it looks good so far
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >