Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 03:37 PM

Meet Paddy the pug

This is wee paddy the pug, My sister rescued him from the westie rescue in Ireland ,He was gifted in by his owners ,Some of you will remember me talking of Billie the pug ,Well it appears it was to expensive for his owners to take him over to New Zealand with them so they surrendered him to another rescue centre ,And the Lady who told my sister about him the first time around a few weeks back ,Is on the board at the rescue and realised instantly he was the same dog , When her friend from the rescues husband a vet for both centres told her of him , So he came home to my sisters last night and his name was changed to Paddy (a new start a new name )

Hope you like him , He is a smashing wee fella ,With a lovely temprement and full of love and energy ,

xxdk
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Awwwww he's a wee smasher.I think pugs are quite comical looking.Hope he loves his new home and settles in quick.Huge RESPECT to your sis,give her a huge hug from me and my Paddy and I think it's a smashing name too,xxxxxxxxx
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 03:49 PM
ah bless him! i love the last pic!you can just about see the blur of his tail wagging!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Awwwww he's a wee smasher.I think pugs are quite comical looking.Hope he loves his new home and settles in quick.Huge RESPECT to your sis,give her a huge hug from me and my Paddy and I think it's a smashing name too,xxxxxxxxx
Will do hun, Ill get some more pics once he has settled in a bit xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
ah bless him! i love the last pic!you can just about see the blur of his tail wagging!
It was wagging so fast Alex im suprised the camera picked it up , Apologies for first two pics as they were taking on my phone xxdk
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Love pugs, he's lovely. Well done to your sister for giving him his forever home.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Oh he is adorable, I love pugs!

So pleased he's got a new home with your sister and so quickly too. No doubt this will reduce his stress, poor boy - have to feel sorry for his owners not being able to afford to take him over there with them, such a shame.

Still, I know he will have a fab life with your sister and no doubt be spoiled rotten bless his heart. Well done to your sis for rescuing him. xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 04:02 PM
GREAT NEWS DK XXXXX I'M SO PLEASED FOR YOU ALL. BIG HUGS HE'S A SMASHER.
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-01-2008, 04:10 PM
He is a wee smasher Dolly,and I hope he settles in ok. He is a comical wee thing isn't he.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 04:14 PM
He has such a great we temprement, He seems to be settling in really well, He follows my sister around like a shadow , He gets to meet this big fella tonight
My sister other baby Buster he is 7years old , She wanted Paddy to settle in a bit first before taking them off for a walk so they can meet on neutral surroundings ,Buster is a fab natured big dog and gets on well with my three ,And the girl from the rescue said they had no problems from Paddy with other dogs or cats which is great as my sis has a cat called Mamma Puss xxdk
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >