View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-09-2016, 07:07 PM
Probably right griff did wonder that the Mazda had to go to the main dealer.
They know it comes up fuel trim but of course that could be anything re: fuel .
Gorden got it right about the sensor needed replacing re: the exhaust gases from the computer message.
Harvey that would do it.
June it may well be over sensitive and nothing wrong but with Gorden in London, Dillon here and me possibly stuck somewhere in between here and Harlow waiting for the recovery truck possibly with Joel it's not something I want to risk.
We will see what happens with the conversation tomorrow when Gorden rings him again. He must be pretty fed up with it now to and costing him money.
Gorden can be home Wednesday night and Thursday and Friday. I will run it around locally Mark is not back to Essex till the weekend.
I don't want to do many miles in it incase there is a major issue and it breaks down completely on me.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-09-2016, 07:19 PM
You tried everything not to get in this situation, and here you are. Hoping it gets sorted very quickly and you can drive where you want without a care in the world.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2016, 08:07 PM
I hope you get it sorted. Very worrying not being able to rely on your car.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2016, 08:23 PM
Evening all,
Sorry Lynn that you are still having problems with the car
TW yes Rosie is fine now, I've reduced her food this morning by half just to make sure she was ok, she wasn't that impressed lol
Done nothing today, except sleep watched F1 and have had a bath, been very lazy
Moyra sorry the curry made you ill
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2016, 09:16 PM
Night all. Love Victoria and the music running through it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2016, 09:38 PM
Mandy, pleased Rosie seems o.k
Moyra, sorry the curry gave you a dodgy tum
Brenda, not seen victoria, saw poldark was on too but that isn't really my thing
Spoke to Steve this evening, his other dog is struggling without Max...he has always been in her life, she never used to go in the garden but she keeps going and standing out there looking at the grass where Max lay...poor girl, I bought her a dap collar but it hasn't helped
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-09-2016, 10:04 PM
Any chance he could get her some company, an older dog perhaps, they always get overlooked, but there are a lot in rescue who could cope with being at home with her whilst Steve is working
Watched Poldark, then Victoria on +1
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Aww poor dog Griff
I've not watched Poldark, will probably watch it on catch up but watched Victoria after XFactor on +1
Lauryn still feeling under weather but she's not too bad now. Rosie is ok but still has smelly wind ( sorry if you eating) only games on garden in case it was a bug.
Mum rang today, she's sounding much brighter, the English speaking doctor told her they would never send him home because it's just too expensive and tbh I don't think he'd have made the flight! ZAkso the person should never have said that to mum anyway.They are trying to get him strong enough to repair his hip. Mum is going to get help, she has an appointment tomorrow to speak to someone about some help with care.
Right I'm off to bed. Have a good night all,
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Thank goodness there is someone who is able to give your mum a proper story instead of the various tales she's been fed. Hoping he gets sorted soon and your mum gets the help she needs.
Is your hip any better after the injection, Mandy
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2016, 02:59 AM
Morning.all.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3