Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2016, 06:54 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, May 15

Good Morning all, much colder out there this morning but bright enough. Had another bad night. Shall be glad when this is all over.

Must sort Amber's flea routine and worming routine out today. Just wish she would let me cut her nails. So will have to make a date with the vet for her to be done.

Hope you all get your vehicles sorted out soon. Mine has to go in for its MOT sometime in the near future. I am hoping it will pass ok only done a few hundred miles since the last one.

Hope all backs are on the mend and poorly cats and dogs are too.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all, safe
and well too, God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-05-2016, 07:40 AM
Good morning all

Started off this morning bright and sunny here in East Sussex. At the moment the weather can't make up its mind with either a very light cloud cover or the sun forcing its way through.

That reminds me of some time ago when I was sitting in the back garden. as evening drew on it started to get darker and darker with at first a few stars appearing in the evening sky.

As I sat there the moon can up over the horizon and the heavens looks lie someone had sprinkled sparklers across the sky using the stars to make the effect. Then the moon slowly made its way across the heaven waxing and waning on its journey across the universe.

Having sat there for by now some considerable time I pondered as to wether I should put a roof on this outside toilet or not
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-05-2016, 07:42 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Wishing you better soon Moyra and Dex the cat and mem's cat and anyone else feeling poorly.

Lovely sunny warm day here. Started to get picnic sorted and waiting for Tesco to open to see what are my best choices for insuring the new car today also have a quote to set up if Tesco doesn't work out. Need to keep breakdown cover on the Mazda so we get the tow to the garage as we are not sure till Monday whether the garage can pick it up.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-05-2016, 07:49 AM
WE found LV was one of the best to insure our cars with. We looked at changing companies, even with their first year of tempting offer they could not beat LV
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2016, 07:54 AM
Morning all
I was at work yesterday from 6.30 till 2.30, then did a bit of shopping came home, was shattered so went to bed for a couple of hours. Tony had gone to football and was very disappointed with the result-oops
We had takeaway then watched Eurovision, I love it my faves were Cyprus, Sweeden and Georgia don't care that it's cheesy
It's lovely and bright here so will get Rosie out before the crowds arrive on the field.
TW hope your back is better today,
Griff hope your backs better today and that Dex is feeling better too.
Lynn hope you have a great time, and managed to get a good deal on the insurance.
Moyra hope you feeling better too, I have to let the vet do Rosie nails too, she's going Monday and having her boosters at same time
Have a good day all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2016, 08:03 AM
Morning Barry, yep a roof would be a good idea if it is raining but you wouldn't see the stars or that big bird come over and, well, you can make up your own mind on that one. Sun is shining here and I am on here trying to decide what to write this time for my bloggy thing on the website that I write for. Nothing changes that's the problem. Oh well have a good day all and Moyra hope you feel better soon.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2016, 08:10 AM
Good morning

Another bad night Moyra hope you can have a nanny nap later

Take it easier today Mandy and give you hoop a chance

Good luck with the blogging Brenda, son always says the same but still manages to write a good read

Have a lovely day out today Lynn and Gorden. I know Dillon will enjoy meeting his friends. Hopefully the insurance gets done in time .

I did a comparison for mine a few weeks ago and as Barry said LV came tops. Their new renewal quote was only £2 more than on the comparison site and that was with a protected no claims discount so no brainer really.

Hope Dex is feeling more himself today Griff its not nice when they are ill.

Have I missed something about there continents shifting but since when has Australian been in Europe I don't know why we bother as we will never win now now matter how good our entry is. Can't be bothered to watch it now that dear Terry is no longer fronting it he made the show.

Weather trying to make up its mind but out in the garden shortly to finish putting in my bedding plants.

Have a good day and stay safe.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Morning everyone, hope all poorlies are feeling better today.

Set my alarm for 7 this morning so had Sammy to the park before half past eight before all the families turned up as it's another lovely sunny day here. He's getting really good at coming back when called.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Have a great day out Lynn, and I'm sure your Peugeot will give you many miles of motoring. I insure with Adrian Flux, they always get the best quote for me,I also have their breakdown cover which is £50 a year and thats Home Start included.
Sun with blue skies here, that cold wind is still with us though.
Not put girls umbrella up yet,moved water buckets into the shade until the sun moves round, then I'll empty and refill them anyway.
Will take Cariad and Kesh for a walk round and then the others can go on the river. Hoping Nigel comes up with a plan to move the mesh fencing thats firmly lodged in the river where we get on, then can get Cariad and Keshi on there again, neither of them will go near it, I have to sort of climb across it like one of those obstacles on an assault course!!!
Norma, glad to hear Mr Fritz is now doing well after so much time in your vets, and hoping you are doing well in yourself after all the traumas over the last few months.
More painting this afternoon, nead to repaint parts of the concrete posts as I've got fencing paint on them, despite putting masking tape on, I've still managed to do it
Then will make a start on the fences for the borders and the decking will get done in the week, thats the plan. I've seen rain forecast for midweek though, at least it gives me a break from watering the ruddy turf Will wait and see if that happens or not though, will probably not work out as they say.
Moyra is there anything that can be done until you have your op, try and get a nap this afternoon or something.
That Batman film (Dark Knight) was a bit gruesome, was meant for children, gave me nightmares watching it, I did watch it all, but wouldn't say it was a childrens film really.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2016, 08:47 AM
Morning all
Moyra, hope you get a bit of a kip in this afternoon. What about a groomer to do Ambers claws?
Lynn, looks like you have a great day for a picnic
Morning sue and Tumbleweed, hope you both have a good day gardening
Brenda, I am sure you will come up with something good
Mandy..crikey, work for 6.30!!!! My fave was Spain I think
Lol@LG removing his bow tie to signal a retreat lol
Dex seems a little brighter today, he is lying on the deck sunning himself
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >