View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 06:52 AM

Good morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Sunday)

Hello everyone, Had a bad night dreams after dreams but none made any sense.

Oh well must get Amber out for her walk. Take care everyone and have a good day. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2015, 07:07 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
I had some weird dreams the last couple of nights Moyra made no sense at all.

Eileen mum will want too keep busy I know this from Gill we use to tell her off we have given up. We realise now she needs the things to do. She does know when to stop and I am sure mum will. Thinking of her, you and the family every day. X
I am thinking team pink maybe you should run a book.
I hope your night sleeping in the tub hasn't caused any discomfort today LG.
Ironing never do it unless I really have too I have fitted sheets and once pulled over the mattress they miraculously become all smooth. Plus if its dry and breezy the wind blows the creases out. Anything else gets popped in the tumble dryer.
Glad young peeps and older peeps had nice days at concerts.
Sounds like most had a good day.

We might be re-thinking our day back at Gooderstone gardens without Dillon it has rained overnight.
Well best be away and feed the dawg.

Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 08:46 AM
Good morning

Sorry you had a bad night Moyra nanny nap this afternoon then

Have a good day whatever you plan Lynn.

Let your mum do what she wants within reason Eileen it is her method of coping. Thinking of her and your family for next week.

Sunny here at the moment. Teazle and I have had our morning constitutional and i have also watered in the slug killer and taken most of the leaves off the tomato plants. Now having a well deserved coffee before thinking of Sunday lunch.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 09:02 AM
Morning all
Got up really late today, must have needed sleep.
Rosie is being a pain this morning by shouting at nothing out of the living room window well I say nothing but that's cos I can't see anything out there, so assuming cat or large bird bothering her and she feels the need to scare it off
Can't decide what to do about dinner today

Moyra hope you get a nanny nap later, sorry your having bad dreams
Lynn have a good day whatever you decide to do
Hope you enjoying your coffee Sue, I'm off to make another cuppa too- tea for me though
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 09:14 AM
Good morning all.
Sorry you had a bad night Moyra, as Sue says a nanny nap for you later
Lynn this is why I like fitted sheets! There isn't a lot I iron these days, just a flick and a careful folding suffices
Sue enjoy the sun whilst you can it's raining her ... again!
Mandy, hope you feel better after your sleep. We are having Pukka pies and new spuds from the garden! Sunday is a day of rest.

I hope the sun shines for you all and that you enjoy your day, what ever you are doing.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 09:17 AM
Good morning all
last lot of ironing to do today...hopefully i will get it finished!!!
mum and dad are just on their way back to tessie and billy and will be back later today...quite where they will park i do not know
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Nice morning again here, bit sunnier than yesterday already.Was out doing brekkies and yard in just a t shirt and trakkie bottoms. We've got rain forecast for tomorrow, girls are going out on the river today, hoping its not too accessible otherwise other people will be on there as well and that will turn into a nightmare for me. Watered the plants under the porch, rest are doing fine and don't need any help from me.
Sat having brekkie now, will have a read of the papers online then will have to move myself to get old curtains in the car and old sheets over the carpets for taking the girls through and out, coming back in sopping wet, but happy.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 09:30 AM
TW I am thinking of emigrating to Lancashire, the land of continual sun
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Makes a change doesn't it, but I'm sure it will remember where it really 'lives' very soon and we will be plunged back into the wind and rain, thermals will be at the ready
Did your friends make it to the airport and home safely
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 09:48 AM
They did. They rang last night so happy. They had such a good journey.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »