Female 

14-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Awww glad to see him back home And WOW! Is his coat shiney
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Thank you all so much.

Have been out sourcing a decent wet food for him as he is off the raw food he has been on canned in the vets school and seems to be liking that more so thought we would indulge him

He wet himself when I got back he had been asleep never mind we have been in and out of the garden all morning for it so at least he has done a wee now just a pooh to go.

Thank you Pilgirm I think the fish oils that help his coat and they have been brushing him at the vets. His pads are all cracked so back on the salmon oil now and hopefully they will soften up.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Awwwww your beautiful big bear is back home enjoying his nap on mummy's lap, he's soooooo happy now I can see it in those pics. He must be absolutely zapped Lynn after all he's been through of late not to mention yourself. Time to catch up on some much needed sleep with your precious little man now, he's gonna be fine, he just needs lots of sleep now, bless his great big heart, he really is a beauty, Dave is going to adore these pics you've put up! It'll get better Lynn, we've still got everything on constant for your much loved boy.xxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Thank you so much Helena.

I am after a good nights sleep the first one in 11 nights and 10 days of worry feeling a tad more positive, I know I still have to wait and see and I will not let myself get lulled into thinking he will make a full recovery but he is seeming a touch better he wanted to do a pooh so we took him out of the front gate onto the field outside of the house and he loved sitting, twitching his nose in the air and going in his favourite spot. We will not do it every day but once here and there won't do him any harm hopefully he goes out with two harnesses one double ended lead attached each side of the chest strap then his harness with the handle and we can give him extra support when he needs it.

He has now had a brush had his paws trimmed and I will file his nails later maybe. He is sleeping now.

Nadia and the nurses brushed him too I left his brush and that also helped the bonding process.

So we will wait and see what happens and which way it goes but my positive head is now on and I am enjoying every second of him. Not that I never did but it all seems extra special now.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Aww bless him, it looks like he has a smile on his face. He is beautiful. He must be worn out with what he has been through and so must you.
EgyptGal
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Welcome home Ollie
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2010, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Aww bless him, it looks like he has a smile on his face. He is beautiful. He must be worn out with what he has been through and so must you.
Originally Posted by EGYPTGAL View Post
Welcome home Ollie
Thank you both.
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2010, 03:53 PM
So glad he's home, lovely to see him, i really hope he keeps improving. xx
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2010, 05:02 PM
I am so glad to see him back home xxxx

Bless him , I am really pleased for you all to have your lovely boy back home xxxxx keep getting well Ollie xxxxxx
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >