View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2007, 02:24 PM

Very upset and hurt , lady was insulted (boxer)

Hi all, im very upset and hurt today , as regards to sme rather nasty remarks made today about my lovely lady
I had been walking skye and beau earlier , and i met what i thought was a lovely kind couple , they asked could they pet the girls which i agreed , as they love having a fuss made of them , they were so nice saying how well behaved they were (there usually two terrors ) and how pretty they were , so i thanked them and carried on my walk , then when i had finished walking them , i went back home to pick up mmy lady ,as she prefers to walk with mummy alone (she is a bit of a diva ) , well anyway i walked her the same route i had walked the other two , and agin we met the nice couple , they again came over to pet lady which i didn mind as she also likes a fuss when it suits her , they looked at her in horror , and said no its ok i doint think we will bother as she is hideous looking with that horrible growth on her head , , i said to them she is not hideous thank you she is sweet , gentle and very lovely , and for your information its not a growth its a scar from where her previous owner beat her , but if you had just taken the time to ask instead of insulting her you would have known that , i was so upset ,how can ppl be so judgemental and iggnorrant ,
This is my lovely princess for those who dont know her or her story ,
I myself dont see her scar , i just see a very sweet girl with a fab personality ,

sorry guys rant offer xxdk
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2007, 02:26 PM
What a terrible thing to say!!!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Awww lickie higs from the Mahooli clan to Lady! Sadly many people judge on looks first rather than finding out what the problem is.
She's gorgeous.
Becky
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2007, 02:30 PM
Thats awfull how dare they! Your beautiful Lady and dont you listen to them nasty people! Sending big hugs your way!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by Kanikula View Post
What a terrible thing to say!!!
I agree kanikula , if i saw a dog with an imperfection , i would still say how beautiful it was after all no one canine or human is perfect , i was so hurt at how awful these ppl were xdk
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

to be honest there his a major problem world wide with people like this, iggnorant, rude, to be honest just plain dumb,,,,for what its worth,,I think she looks like a real babe,,,would love a squidge of those chops,,,xxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Awww lickie higs from the Mahooli clan to Lady! Sadly many people judge on looks first rather than finding out what the problem is.
She's gorgeous.
Becky
Thanx becky , lady says thankyou also xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
to be honest there his a major problem world wide with people like this, iggnorant, rude, to be honest just plain dumb,,,,for what its worth,,I think she looks like a real babe,,,would love a squidge of those chops,,,xxx
Thanx shona , she is my big cuddly bear , and she is such a wonderful dog , given all life has thrown at her she is a diamond xxdk
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2007, 02:35 PM
What a nasty pair they are, I wouldnt have stayed so calm.

My lot say dont worry about it, she is not hideous but rarther unique
DanishPastry
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-11-2007, 02:36 PM
There was no need for them to be rude, they could have just asked why she has a lump on her head. Luckily for Lady she won't have understood a word they said! :smt001
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »