View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2017, 02:56 PM
Feeling more human again after bashing some bags of Dillon's minces that had got frozen solid and doing the shopping.
It just makes me so mad. Him and Lauren in a dilemma about what to do and how the job in Stortford very physical and a 3 hour round trip daily and it will take them 3 to 4 months to save if Mark lives here for anything near a deposit.
Or does he take a possible job 95% sure he will get it in Wisbech they continue to live apart he lives here and saves or they rent half way but Lauren would have an hours drive everyday and she does long shifts most days.
Or does he rent a room but looking at rnts for rooms in Harlow they are working out anywhere between £400 to £500 a month. Then she starts just gets me so mad.
Can think about it now though without wanting to do her harm. Neither Mark or Lauren have claimed off the system she has 5 kids claims she is disabled keeps the council house she has like a hovel and it was Mark when she was pregnant with Joel who got her out of her rent arrears and what does he have to show for it nothing. Except a money grabbing piece of worthless xxxxxx as his childs mother.
Off I go again sorry must stop.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Best thing is I have ordered Dillon's boot.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2017, 03:28 PM
Went to B&M straight away in the end, lots of traffic lights and stopping and starting, roadworks.....to the other Home Bargains. Straight run on St Peters Way to B&M,and only one set of lights. Their shavings were £1.99,two on the shelf, then noticed a guy replenishing shelves with some on his truck, so asked if I could take one and he said yes, even asked if I was OK getting it down. Back with 3 bags, should keep me going till (fingers crossed) I can get some bales from the farm or Leigh. Left the CCTV on the telly and when I got back, there was Kesh standing in the rain, I shouted, Get In, head went up and she went straight in, guilty conscience maybe.
Best get the beds sorted because it won't be good in there if Kesh has been doing her rainbathing
Lynn, I don't know how you keep your hands to yourself, you have self control I don't have.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2017, 03:37 PM
Glad the trip was successful June.
Silly Kesh.

I think maybe it's a good job I live the distance I do now. Although saying that I had to have self control when I lived in Harlow.
I surprise myself sometimes I am very good at ranting and raving and swearing when on my own.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Lynn, i would have kicked Sh*t out of her long before now...being dead honest, i would tell Joel exactly what has been said...he will see his dad always tries to do the best by him...i am sure if mark explains that at this moment in time he just can't afford to do it and he really wants to be able to give Joel a room in his own house when he gets it so he has somewhere he can go to at anytime he needs it, i am sure he will totally get it...who's to say she is actually going to do his room up anyway? probably just another ploy to cadge money and why the sudden interest in doing up the kids room when she is happy to have it stinking and dirty?
Glad you got some shaving TW
got a sore throat today, should go for a blood test but can't be faffed Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2017, 06:54 PM
Good point Griff, wonder why she's doing stuff. Perhaps being inspected, hope so because it will have put the wind up her won't it, scared of losing the money
Girls have had massive bones tonight, Mabs is still out and going to see how it goes tonight and if there's any trouble. If there is then she'll be hauled straight in. She wasn't one bit interested in coming in and ran off with her bone, so we'll see if she can behave or not.
Managed to find space for all the bags of bones, no room for anything else, but we're fully stocked now. Got Jackie coming over on Thursday, she's having her colour done as its Crufts in one week, so I'll give her a bag to take home with her. Getting excited now its getting so near. Hoping Kofie does her stuff and doesn't go off on one on The Day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2017, 07:22 PM
griff thought about it many times as did our youngest but he said she isn't worth doing time for.
Think that's how we all feel believe me she would manipulate the situation to come out that she was the injured party excuse the pun.
June you must be getting very excited.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2017, 08:10 PM
June I would write all your thoughts down in a letter or on a tape recording something as if talking to her then burn it/delete it . Rant let it out and feel better. Or get punch bag.

Just a thought does the father of her other children pay for their rooms etc? or does Mark not know.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2017, 08:19 PM
The other three children have their dad living with them so I expect he will be paying for their room/s.
If Mark cannot pay at this time which he can't she won't sort it he will go without.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2017, 08:24 PM
Just had some gorgeous pancakes.............
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2017, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
The other three children have their dad living with them so I expect he will be paying for their room/s.
If Mark cannot pay at this time which he can't she won't sort it he will go without.
I do not expect Joel is ignorant of all this; which is the shame of it all.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >