Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2016, 07:44 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, February 16

Good Morning everyone, a very cold one this morning but at least it is dry!

I hope both Pussy cats are doing well this morning. Griff and LG that's a lot of money spent on their welfare when you consider the special diets as well. Very lucky pussy cats. Do miss mine. But couldn't have one with Amber who loves to chase them although she was brought up for her first eight weeks with cats.

Lynn, glad you are surviving, hope you have a safe and uneventful drive home to Essex and back later today. The boys sound as though they have been enjoying themselves and Dillon what a sweetheart he has been.

June, I am hoping the girls were more settled last night. It was certainly cold last night. I have yet to take Amber out.

Norma, hope things are settling down up there, sounds like you may be in for more snow.

Hi to Brenda, Sue and Mandy, hope you are all ok, would be good to hear from Eileen with some piccies of the babies. But she is a busy lady these days, hope her mum and Sarah are ok.

Have a good day all, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2016, 07:56 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very very cold and frosty here today. Will be wrapping up warm for mine and Dillon's walk, looks like it will be a nice bright day for a long drive.
They have said they have enjoyed themselves Moyra and are asking about the Easter break.
I hope they have good memories of their times spent with us LG as they grow older and have children of their own to relate stories too.

Hoping cats are feeling better today and you too griff.
About the only good thing with this house was not having holes in the roof.
Hope the girls settled in the end June.
Hope everyone and all doglets are well today.

Sad day today 5 years since we had to say goodbye to this gorgeous lad.
Ollie on Long Mynd he was around 2.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to follow
Wrap up warm Moyra when out with Amber as there's a distinct change in the weather well here anyway woke at 5with the wind rattling the windows touch of frost dull and overcast now rain /sleet by the looks of things
Hope the pussy cats are improving road journeys are done safely ,doc/hospital appointments go well and whatever else peeps have planed for the day
Vets this afternoon with the boy will take the bumblesnout and have her weighed as she's sprouted
Hope the girls gave you an uneventful night Tw
Morning to mrs nippy sue brenda mandy griff lynn lg hope you and yours are all well including the
Well better get on
Take care stay safe xxxxxxx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-02-2016, 08:14 AM
Beautiful boy Lynn have a huge Muppet hug
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2016, 08:18 AM
Thank you Norma hope the wind stops rattling the windows.
Loving the name bumblesnout bet there will lots of cuddles and hijinx at the vets later.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2016, 08:34 AM
Good morning everyone

Wrap up warm Moyr hit is cold out there

Safe journey this afternoon Lynn. Pleased the boys have enjoyed their stay and hopefully they will be back for more. Hugs for today, it is always hard when you remember them.

Good luck at the vets Norma and hope Mr Fritz gets a good report.

Also hope that Gordon's and Griff's cats are well on the road to recovery this morning.

Good luck at the hospital with mum today Griff.

Over slept this morning Bright and sunny here with a thick frost. Just finished my breakfast now out with her ladyship.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2016, 09:33 AM
He was such a beautiful boy, Lynn. Run free Ollie.Forgot to tell you, was on my way back from training on Sunday and walking towards me was a beautiful BMD. Was driving and on the other side of the road or would have stopped and found out more. Hoping I see them again and I can ask questions.
Cold this morning and car was iced up, sun is out and has melted it, going a bit overcast. We are in for sleet and rain tomorrow, so will be staying put I think unless it passes over quickly. Sounds like Norma is beginning to see the start of it.
Hoping Mr Fritz is doing well and wondering how heavy Ms Bumblesnout is.
Moyra keep warm and get the fire on.
Griff how is Dex this morning, and fingers crossed The Mem's cat is feeling better.
Have a decent journey with the boys here, at least its dry, well it is here.
Bone run today up to now. Will be asking if I should start coming Thursday when there'll be more and see what is said.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2016, 11:10 AM
Thank you everyone for the lovely comments.
Wow that was cold for our walk this morning. Boys up had porridge for breakfast they are now upstairs supposed to be packing but I think there is more mucking about going on than packing. They can have another few minutes before I start chasing them up to pack.

Sue hope you and Teazle didn't get too cold out today and you and Amber Moyra.
June I hope the bone run is worth it today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2016, 12:13 PM
Ollie was a beautiful dog Lynn, such a shame he had to pass so young. Well the weather is beautiful here at the moment, very cold but beautiful sunshine so your trip down to Essex should be ok Lynn. Have a safe journey.

Good Luck Norma with Mr Fritz at the vets today. June, hope you get lots of bones today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2016, 12:27 PM
Awww Lynn, sorry for your loss
Hope Mr Fritz has gone on o.k at the vet
Been to the hospital... No scan booked and then they couldn't do the procedure as she has an infection.... Now says she isn't going back.....groan
Dex ate a little overnight but isn't eating properly at all so will have to fetch him back to the vet again
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >