Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2014, 08:04 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Sunday).

Morning everyone sun shining here today.
Hope everyone and doglets are well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2014, 08:17 AM
Morning Lynn, lovely sunshine here too! Have a good day all, God Bless.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-10-2014, 08:19 AM
Morning Lynn, morning all

Went to the little clinic and had my flu shot this morning and got a lecture from Orli the vampire for turning up too late for a blood test [as if I did it deliberately... ha ha ha! ]. She also had a mutter about the state of the scarring beside my eye - first time she had seen it as I keep well away from the surgery - saying that Olga, our GP, has to see it. Well, sorry and all that, but I am allergic to doctors even though Olga is lovely, so I will not be toing to see her!

I hope everyone and their four-legged ones are OK, and wish you all a lovely Sunday, and may the sun shine on you all!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Very quiet here today, maybe everyone is travelling to Devon
Lovely day, sunny and fresh.
Chicken for lunch and I have persuaded my friend next door to join us as there is only 4 of us today anyway.
Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Good morning all

Don't blame you Malka keep away from doctors for as long as possible

Hope everyone enjoys their lunch at yours Nippy.

Bright sunshine here today but was quite frosty early on when I took Teazle out. Stew in pot for tomorrow, done today as I don't have a lot of time tomorrow and anyway it is better the next day. Apple pies made and ready to go in oven when I cook today's lunch. Now for a nice cup of coffee.

Hope you all have a good Sunday
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Morning folks

Had a lazy morning so far, but that is about to change, got more washing to sort out and ironing to start. Determined to get it all done before the holidays start at the end of the week...really looking forward to that.

Planning a good long walk with Dougal later today too. First though, get my first cup of coffee out of the way.

So that's my Sunday, hopefully the rest of you have a nice restful one.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Just taken Amber out with Blue for a nice long walk. She is flaked out now with a frozen chicken drumstick, that will keep her quite for a little while.

Its a beautiful day out there and I have collect 3 dozen conkers today, that will keep the spiders away!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Morning everyone (just). Not posted for a couple of days as both the Mem and I have been very busy. Have been keeping up to speed with Dogsey goings on with a late evening catch-up, but mostly long after all sensible citizens have retired to bed (last night it was way after midnight). During the week the Mem heard of a local Animal Sanctuary that is having a veryhard time of things. Being the lass she is this immediately resulted in a whirl of feverish activity (in which I was naturally included - need it or not) vehicle was filled to the roof with emergency supplies of Food for their respective critters, cosy bedding and blankets, towels etc. all of which was delivered without delay. The place is dis-organised to say the least - but one can rest assured by the time she's finished with them they won't be. She is up there today - set off just after first light - intending to re-arrange and reorganise their cat housing and see what can be done by way of refurbishment and/or rebuilding. For my part I have been charged with sorting things of a more fiscal variety, they have a small charity shop, and with a little gentle persuasion this could become a far more lucrative venture than it is currently. I have excused myself from duties for the day to see to things at home but will be back on their case tomorrow. Although things were a little bleak both the Mem and I think it will only take a reasonably short time to get it back on track, they have a small band of mostly quite young volunteers who although lacking knowledge of animal husbandry are keen and very willing both to work and learn. The great thing being that their love of the animals in their charge positively shines through and is so good to see! Will keep you posted of it's progress. Must get on and see to my own charges, may pop in later in the day. Hope everyone and their doglings are well, happy and enjoying a lovely sunday. Bye fer now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Afternoon
Just picked up the campers,all 3 of them Look shattered and pong a bit but had a ball.OH has popped down to M&S to get something for lunch,forgot to tell him it doesn't open till 1
GORDON,well done to you and the MEM,bless her heart
See,most have sunshine today,lovely Its nice here too but a bit chilly.Time to retreive the coats from the attic I guess.
Have a great Sunday all,see ya later
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Gordon, well done to you and Mem for looking after them and sorting them out. Sometimes it just needs someone with a bit of nouse to sort things out.

I've registered for a maths course in January, hoping that it will be the equivalent of the qualification I need for teaching.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »