Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 07:25 AM

Morning all!

Morning all,

A nice lazy day here for me, which started with a lie-in until 8, thanks to Baz.

He’s walked the dogs and fed them, and has made me toast and coffee – what a star!

Lunch today is roast chicken with all the trimmings, and I’m looking forward to that – yummy.

Nothing else planned – I need to rest my knee as I overdid it a bit yesterday

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
A bear walks into a bar and says "I want a bourbon and………………...a coke", the bartender asks “What’s with the huge pause?"
The bear say "I’ve had them all my life."
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 07:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Ooh rest that knee hun I ended up buying some pain relieving gel yesterday as my ankle was so bad, and tablets didn't touch it, and guess what it works , so in the middle of the night when the stabbing pains woke me up, I zapped then with the gel and managed to get some more sleep, and I'm relatively pain free at the moment

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2008, 07:34 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, nice here so far.
Gorden is going to get the posts and start putting them in today for the fencing to go up out the front next week, the garden centre that had the nicest and best priced only had two pieces wouldn't you know it and we need six so have to wait a week which is a nuisance as I want to let Ollie out there and start dong some gardening out there too.
Your day sounds nice for the Bank Holiday Vicki, and hope the knee feels better after your rest, enjoy your roast chicken.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and overcast here. I've been up since 7 and got a load of laundry done. OH, my brother and Cassie are still snoring! Not a lot planned for today. Have a good Sunday everyone.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 07:51 AM
Morning Vicki...hubby working later today, starts at 1pm, so we're off to Babbs Mill this morning, if the weather stays as it is I'll be pottering around in the garden later etc., Bought some strawberry plants, tomatoe and cucumber plants.....so will be out sorting them. Hope your day is a good one hun, hope you enjoyed yesterday. Roast pork here today. Yummy
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

Ooh rest that knee hun I ended up buying some pain relieving gel yesterday as my ankle was so bad, and tablets didn't touch it, and guess what it works , so in the middle of the night when the stabbing pains woke me up, I zapped then with the gel and managed to get some more sleep, and I'm relatively pain free at the moment

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - pleased you're getting some pain relief for you ankle hon x

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, nice here so far.
Gorden is going to get the posts and start putting them in today for the fencing to go up out the front next week, the garden centre that had the nicest and best priced only had two pieces wouldn't you know it and we need six so have to wait a week which is a nuisance as I want to let Ollie out there and start dong some gardening out there too.
Your day sounds nice for the Bank Holiday Vicki, and hope the knee feels better after your rest, enjoy your roast chicken.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and overcast here. I've been up since 7 and got a load of laundry done. OH, my brother and Cassie are still snoring! Not a lot planned for today. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Morning Jackie

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Vicki...hubby working later today, starts at 1pm, so we're off to Babbs Mill this morning, if the weather stays as it is I'll be pottering around in the garden later etc., Bought some strawberry plants, tomatoe and cucumber plants.....so will be out sorting them. Hope your day is a good one hun, hope you enjoyed yesterday. Roast pork here today. Yummy
Morning Stephanie - thanks, I did enjoy yesterday x

Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 08:02 AM

Sounds like a lovely morning Vicki, do you hire Baz out?

Off to my parents today to celebrate My nephews 9th birthday last Monday and my bro's birthday this Monday so, I may come home slightly sozzled!

Have a good day all xxx
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 08:04 AM
morning Vicki, morning all,
Just a "quick" trip to tescos followed by a couple od hours training with ruby, then followed by a bit of relaxation

Jeanette
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-05-2008, 08:16 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Hope your knee feels better soon Vicki. Still no neck pain today (yippee) so I'm off for a trek with Harvey in a minute. Just got back with Teddy after a nice gentle walk where we met two gorgeous Irish Wolfhounds.

Roast chicken and all the trimmings for dinner and sons girlfriend coming for lunch. It's okay though, she's lovely.

Have a great day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post

Sounds like a lovely morning Vicki, do you hire Baz out?

Off to my parents today to celebrate My nephews 9th birthday last Monday and my bro's birthday this Monday so, I may come home slightly sozzled!

Have a good day all xxx
Morning Jules - everything's negotiable .....

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
morning Vicki, morning all,
Just a "quick" trip to tescos followed by a couple od hours training with ruby, then followed by a bit of relaxation

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette

Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Hope your knee feels better soon Vicki. Still no neck pain today (yippee) so I'm off for a trek with Harvey in a minute. Just got back with Teddy after a nice gentle walk where we met two gorgeous Irish Wolfhounds.

Roast chicken and all the trimmings for dinner and sons girlfriend coming for lunch. It's okay though, she's lovely.

Have a great day everyone.
Morning Julie - a better day pain wise for us both, then
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >