Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 03:24 PM

Been off grid but back now!

Hey all!! Sorry not been about much been a mixture of chnage of rules at work (new idiot of a manager stamping his foot ) and i have had other things on my mind.

But i am back now and hope to get a wee bit more active again

The girls are all doing fine and have been enjoying daddy being at home as he lost his job very suddenly. Not the best timing as we have also found out that i am up the duff! I will be 9 weeks on Saturday so made it past the part where things went wrong before.

So how is everyone else doing?
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
Hey all!! Sorry not been about much been a mixture of chnage of rules at work (new idiot of a manager stamping his foot ) and i have had other things on my mind.

But i am back now and hope to get a wee bit more active again

The girls are all doing fine and have been enjoying daddy being at home as he lost his job very suddenly. Not the best timing as we have also found out that i am up the duff! I will be 9 weeks on Saturday so made it past the part where things went wrong before.

So how is everyone else doing?
Well congratulations on being up the duff, sorry about your OH's job and hang on in there with your idiot manager!. I have been off work with a hideous cold and have found Dogsey is a bit quiet at the moment. Anyway welcome back.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Thanks! Here is a little pic of my three as well in case anyone had forgotten what they look like!

No idea why Cassie feels the need for the paw!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Aww Bless 'em Their all gorgeous.......

Welcome Back Sorry to hear you OH lost his job

Congratulations on your pregnancy x