Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-07-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by Wheaten mad
Does anyone know anything about working dogs? I need anything from articles to pictures. They can off a website or pictures of your dogs if you work them or any info you know. The reason is because on Saturday I am going the young kennel club training camp for a week where we learn flyball, heelwork to music obedience ect... but there is also fun stuff and this year the camp challenge is to produce a collage on working dogs and their role in society. And we need to collect pictures fabrics information ect..,. So can anyone help me please!!! I would be really grateful for anything you know. Thanks

Sarah xxxx

Hi Sara, post in the Dogweb Working section....Kate? Borderdawn? Amts ?

Snap Azz. posted at the same time!!
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 03:45 PM
If I can be at any help Sarah let me know
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by Dibley
Sounds like it will be a great week what a shame they don't do one for old people like me! Have fun
LOL @ dibley

Amt, any info you think might be useful I would be grateful for . It says we have to do a collage so I think that just snippets of info would be fine and so that I can stick pictures on to the card and just put a sentence about the work that the dog does.

sarah xxxx
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 04:57 PM
Ok. Off to look for what I´ve got.

I can catch you on here later? Or you can pm me mail addy, msn whatever.. where you like it ok
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 05:02 PM
yeah i will be on here later. My hotmail is now not working thanks to my lovely brother!!

But thats great thank you

sarah xxxxx
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Have a wicked time sarah! Jake does flyball and agiliy and it's brilliant fun for both him and me so you will really enjoy yourself. It sounds a great course so have fun!
Archaeopath
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Hi Sarah,

as Mini said, there're a few of us on DW into working dogs - me too, funnily enough . Azz mentioned my security bitework photos, I've also posted ones in the working section about police dog work.

I'm sure others can provide info on PAT dogs, hunting dogs (off-forum?), guide dogs etc. I can bore you senseless with info on protection sports and real-life protection work (police, army, security dogs), Search & Rescue dogs, cadaver dogs etc - let me know if I can help.

Becs
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Hi Sarah if it's any help you can use pics of Jas in his PAT coat out of the article I did on PAT work
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2005, 06:06 AM
Originally Posted by Wheaten mad
yeah i will be on here later. My hotmail is now not working thanks to my lovely brother!!

But thats great thank you

sarah xxxxx
Have pm´ed you and found more since that
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2005, 12:48 PM
That brilliant thank you all for your help and all the pickies i now have loads i suppose this will be my last time on dogweb for a week (!!!! that long! ) Im gonna miss you all

sarah xxxxx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >