Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by TabithaJ View Post

Am laughing out loud at that one - priceless!

Can just picture it!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I too had a quiet giggle at that one cause Dougal falls over when he tries to lick his bits too...
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Forgot to say about Parker's habit of humping Cherry when I pick them up from the groomers. It's the only time he attempts this and it is very embarrassing trying to stop him whilst trying to pay the groomer and trying to stop Cherry eating him!

WHen I had the Landrover with the large crate in the back it was very distracting driving home from the groomers as he was on Cherry and she was coming out with some awful doggy language! Very distracting as a driver.

At least now we have harnesses he can't do this any more.
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by dizzi View Post

And bouncing around pathetically at the bottom of any tree containing a squirrel - which is a collossal pain in the rear as the bounce has to be repeated from different angles in the hope that one will miraculously make him leap 30 feet up in the air and obtain the squirrel.

LOL LOL LOL LOL
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Dougal's worst is licking his bits or paws and schnarking like mad, what a racket he makes! It's especially embarrassing when friends are around.
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post

Then we put him back in the car (windows slightly opened, clipped in safety harness and not a hot day-rainy and staff policing the car park) whilst we had a quick look round and then a couple of minutes later we had a member of staff come up to us and ask us if we owned a red Toyota as someone had reported a dog going mental barking in the car

We explained he normally did that for a minute when left and she announced over the tannoy to the other staff members "It's ok he is always mental like that"!

Needless to say that when we got back to our car he was lying down on the back seat as quiet as a church mouse-GRR!

LOL LOL LOL- love it
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by dizzi View Post
Nope he's an everything and nothing in particular!
I love it, my favourite description of a mix breed is a quote from James Herriot...'madam it's best described as a wee broon dug'.

Sounds like your fella is best described as a 'wee...insert colour here....dug' ...sometimes that's the best type of dog to have
Lovesgsds
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2011, 09:15 PM
If when I get changed I forget to put my underwear straight in the wash Summer will usually leave them in the bathroom until I get around to doing the washing,,, unless I have a visitor who she has to bring something with her to greet them, and its usually my underwear

Luckily since we got the pup she can't get up to the bathroom
Cadi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-06-2011, 09:38 PM
My old dog Biscuit was a tiny pekingnese mix who, for some reason, always ended up bringing neighborhood dogs into our yard (no one leashed their dogs responsibly back home).

There is one dog specifically, a massive male german shepherd, that Biscuit was rather fond of bringing over, just so he can demonstrate to all of us that a small dog can and /will/ mount a massive GSD.

I've never seen a dog jump so high to get to another dog's uh, sweet spot... Thankfully (or not?) the GSD would eventually roll his eyes after 5 or so minutes and lay down to make it easier for the small guy.
bullys4ever
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-06-2011, 10:00 PM
My Schipperke as small as he is thinks hes Mr Big in the love stakes and has been known to try and mount my male English Bull 3 times his size much to my embarrasment whilst i was chatting with the young lady from over the road, and indoors its gotta be the silent but deadly Farting when we arnt too sure if its the staff or the bully but its especially bad if relatives call and one of the dogs does a sly one..it can take your breath away.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2