View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-07-2005, 09:57 AM
I have the bottle in the first link but the second one looks better.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2005, 10:11 AM
the second one looked better to me too Carole - bit more space to get their big nozzles in there! lol
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2005, 10:13 AM
I use one of these, they drink out of it no bother, but I also take a bottle of water as well....

Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-07-2005, 10:47 AM
I use a bottle for mine i find that it slows there drinking down so they do not gulp to much water.

I buy one of those little bottles that you get from tesco or any shop, with the little pull up top on it, and just put it straight into there mouths and they will drink from it.

I find its easy to carry, and the dogs love dinking out of them.
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2005, 11:56 AM
yep mine is like the pic from boxer welfare .. thay are very handy a bit bulky for on a belt though ... but it works great for me .. as for the little lunch box ones id be loath to spend £10 on it .. i have a similar version but square also from our local pound shop .. you never know when you are gonna need something so i always buy a few when i see them at such a great price.. i only really use the water bottle for walks as hes only young yet and only been out walking for a week ( after jabs ) he gets thirsty in the heat . always take a few treats . the water bottle . a chew toy stick and some poopy bags the bottles are really handy though the pont being you dont have to carry 2 items just flip it open and squeeze the bottle to let water into the bowl part .. anyways mine was only a pound so if it was no good i not really outa pocket . and tyson likes it always eager to drink from it . he likes to catch the water as it flows from the bottle .
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2