Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
That's really interesting Colliemad. I know people give brewer's yeast to keep fleas off, but didn't realise it had B6.

I'm starting studying again in a couple weeks time, so maybe I'll get some for myself!

Maybe if you do go back to raw you could give him raw egg with brewer's yeast mixed in?

He's actually very happy to just eat the tablets as they are, in fact all of them will queue up for it Brewers yeast contains all the B vitamins except B12, the ones I have here are from Holland and Barrett. I didn't stop the raw completely as they kept looking at me for bones so they have been getting one meal of each per day. I am now looking for a new supplier as I took kel to the vet the other day for a check up and we were talking about the quality of raw for dogs. I worked out that the majority of their food is human grade but they also have poultry hearts, minced tripe, lamb and albion complete and then chicken necks and knuckle bones which are obviously for dogs. He should have been getting enough B6 from his food anyway though but I can't think of anything else that a complete food would have that raw doesn't
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5