View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2011, 05:01 PM
It does Lynn,I thought so too, but the x-ray didn't show any infection in there.
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Really hope they can sort out poor Kyiro next Tuesday. As Lynn says it sounds like an infection but a bit strange nothing showing on the x-ray. Fingers crossed easily fixed and big hugs to you both, and Lily of course. xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Poor Kyiro is feeling very shocked and panting away but hopefully the vet has sorted it all this time. He sliced right through his pad and found more grit and a whole load of infection, (none of this had shown on the x-ray) so he then cut out all the infected pad and flushed it out and stitched it back up. Kyiro also had a lump growing out the side of the pad which the vet cut open, this was also infected, but he has left that open to drain.
He has to go back in 2-3 days to have the dressing changed and is on antibiotics and Carprodil.
Lets hope at the end of all this, the vet said it should be about 2 weeks, he will be sound again and able to at last enjoy his walks once more.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Awww poor Kyiro hope he is feeling better soon and that has now put an end to his sore pad.

(((Hugs))) for Kyiro better give that cheeky Lily one too and yourself if you feel the need.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Oh dear that sounds horrible for poor old Kyiro but lets hope that that is the end of it now.
Hugs to you all xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Poor Kyiro... hope he starts to feel better soon, no wonder he was reluctant to walk, bless him xx
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2011, 06:00 PM
My goodness - that must have been really hurting him, poor lad. Hopefully they have now got it all out and everything will heal up nicely. Big hugs for Kyiro. xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2011, 06:17 PM
Poor little chap, no wonder he was in such discomfort.

Fingers crossed they have got him sorted this time and that he will soon be on the road to recovery.

Sending special healing (((hugs))) his way, and some for you and Lily too xxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2011, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by Petticoat View Post
Poor Kyiro... hope he starts to feel better soon, no wonder he was reluctant to walk, bless him xx
Thankyou, he has stopped panting now at least but keeps doing little whimpers.

Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
My goodness - that must have been really hurting him, poor lad. Hopefully they have now got it all out and everything will heal up nicely. Big hugs for Kyiro. xx
He is such a stoic boy though as he seemed better on it yesterday and today so I nearly never took him and he never went lame while at the vets and let them push and prod in the examination room without a murmur or a flinch everytime we went. Hugs dutifully given and very much enjoyed.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Awww poor Kyiro hope he is feeling better soon and that has now put an end to his sore pad.

(((Hugs))) for Kyiro better give that cheeky Lily one too and yourself if you feel the need.
I hope thats it now Lynn, thankyou for the hugs and that Lily is getting cheekier everyday, she is a real funny character.

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Oh dear that sounds horrible for poor old Kyiro but lets hope that that is the end of it now.
Hugs to you all xx
Thankyou Kyiro is liking all this hugging
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Poor little chap, no wonder he was in such discomfort.

Fingers crossed they have got him sorted this time and that he will soon be on the road to recovery.

Sending special healing (((hugs))) his way, and some for you and Lily too xxx
Thanks Sheree to think the poor boy has been in so much pain these last few weeks, he has been so brave bless him.
I will go and deliver the hugs now and I think my cheeky Lily is enjoying Kyiro being poorly as she keeps getting hugs too
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »