View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 08:30 AM
So sorry to read that Remy has gone Claire. You did what was right for her though.

Run free beautiful Remy. Hugs to Sherrie who will be feeling the loss too x
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 08:39 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
So sorry to read that Remy has gone Claire. You did what was right for her though.

Run free beautiful Remy. Hugs to Sherrie who will be feeling the loss too x
Thanks Kirsty... Sheree's hurt and loss is predominately on my mind, I told her yesterday that I am so sorry to cause her even more pain Tyler died less than three weeks ago and she is moving today
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 08:45 AM
Oh Claire, I feel your pain, I know just what you mean when you say your heart is aching for her. I had that feeling last year when I dropped her off at yours, I've felt it with all of them, but somehow, knowing that you would allow me to visit at any time, and to be updated with news of her antics and photos of her and her beloved new family helped me through those dark hours. The finality of it has hit us hard and I know you will have shed as many tears as I have, especially when she has left us so soon after her darling brother Tyler. I also miss her little grin, her having to have something in her mouth to greet you when you come home, her singing when I sang to her, so many wonderful memories that make her unique, and I thank god that we had her in our lives, although the pain at losing her again is just unbearable and I'm not sure I will ever get over it, to be honest.

Someone mentioned about why I let her go to you, and those words were true, I could never have found a more loving home for her, and she loved you all back, that was clear to see when I visited and in her eyes when you posted those wonderful photos of our baby girl. Words can never express my gratitude to you all for the wonderful home you gave her.

Thank you to everyone for your lovely messages and for thinking of us.

My darling Remy, you were my shining light for so many years, I loved you from the moment I chose you and brought you home, I have always loved you and will love you forever. Until we meet again precious baby, run free at the bridge and please give my other babies a huge kiss from me and tell them that mummy loves and misses you all. xxx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Oh Claire, I feel your pain, I know just what you mean when you say your heart is aching for her. I had that feeling last year when I dropped her off at yours, I've felt it with all of them, but somehow, knowing that you would allow me to visit at any time, and to be updated with news of her antics and photos of her and her beloved new family helped me through those dark hours. The finality of it has hit us hard and I know you will have shed as many tears as I have, especially when she has left us so soon after her darling brother Tyler. I also miss her little grin, her having to have something in her mouth to greet you when you come home, her singing when I sang to her, so many wonderful memories that make her unique, and I thank god that we had her in our lives, although the pain at losing her again is just unbearable and I'm not sure I will ever get over it, to be honest.

Someone mentioned about why I let her go to you, and those words were true, I could never have found a more loving home for her, and she loved you all back, that was clear to see when I visited and in her eyes when you posted those wonderful photos of our baby girl. Words can never express my gratitude to you all for the wonderful home you gave her.

Thank you to everyone for your lovely messages and for thinking of us.

My darling Remy, you were my shining light for so many years, I loved you from the moment I chose you and brought you home, I have always loved you and will love you forever. Until we meet again precious baby, run free at the bridge and please give my other babies a huge kiss from me and tell them that mummy loves and misses you all. xxx
Oh Sheree... I feel a terrible raw ache and I know that you feel it too I remember telling you that before I got Jamie, when I was searching a puppy out and had decided on another English setter I contacted you... you had just sold the last of Bradley's litter... it was fate I believe that lead me to this site to find you again and fate was cruel making you have to rehome the dogs, I would not wish what you went through on anyone... The only positive is that when it happened, we agreed to add one of your beauties to our mad boys... It was always Remy, always, I saw her picture read about her norty Duchess ways... though we considered Giddy for awhile, fate again made another couple take him, leaving the way for the Duchess Remy Rascal to come to us... She ruled our boys, our roost and our hearts and I will NEVER forget her... she has part of my heart too. So thankyou Sheree, please know that you made us happy inspite of your agony, we will always be grateful to you for Remy...
Also I have a two boys who are missing her so much, they are acting so odd, looking for her, barking and whining, searching for her.... she has left a legacy on all our hearts and the pain of us all losing her is so worthy of the devotion she showed all of us...
I hope we will still see you, you know my boys adore you and I adore Leon too... I also would love for you to see Codee....
Take care Sheree and thanks again!! xxx
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 12:07 PM
Rest easy now Remy your job here is done RIP
No words will make it better and nothing will easy your loss, but over time I hope those tears turn into smiles of all the happy memories you shared together.
I am so sorry for all who loved Remy, even I now have tears falling down my face for you both as it has to be the worst feeling of loss and as we all do dread the day.
Emma
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 12:24 PM
So sorry, love to you all. x
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-10-2009, 01:01 PM
I'm so sorry to hear your news.

Your poem is beautiful and has made me cry.

Run free girlie xxxx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
Rest easy now Remy your job here is done RIP
No words will make it better and nothing will easy your loss, but over time I hope those tears turn into smiles of all the happy memories you shared together.
I am so sorry for all who loved Remy, even I now have tears falling down my face for you both as it has to be the worst feeling of loss and as we all do dread the day.
Emma
Originally Posted by random View Post
So sorry, love to you all. x
Originally Posted by kazer View Post
I'm so sorry to hear your news.

Your poem is beautiful and has made me cry.

Run free girlie xxxx
Thanks again guys.... this support means so much to me and I am sure Sheree feels the same too
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 03:19 PM
im so sorry to hear this (((hugs)))

your poem is beautiful, made me cry... run free remy xxxxx
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 04:01 PM
So sorry to hear this.
Run free Remy.