View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 07:21 PM
I've given up telling my husband about my dreams now, he genuinely has started to look worried about me.

I don't blame cheese though, I blame a very over-active imagination and too much Stephen King at bedtime ;o)
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 07:36 PM

Humm....maybe too many books....over active imaginiation...

Scrap that....too much time chatting on Forums
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 07:40 PM
Cheese will often give me weird dreams, but I've found that being too warm in bed will definitely give me vivid dreams.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Odd Dream Central here..

not food related, no fathomable reason.. they're normal to me
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2010, 01:50 PM
I have some very peculiar dreams. Last week it was Angel (the vampire) chasing werewolves from my granny's house in Culcairn. And I was living there, which is odd in itself cause it was sold after she passed away.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
I have some very peculiar dreams. Last week it was Angel (the vampire) chasing werewolves from my granny's house in Culcairn. And I was living there, which is odd in itself cause it was sold after she passed away.
Any dream featuring David Boreanaz has got to be good
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Ive always had very vivid dreams,

My psychology lecturer once said in front of the whole class that its less than 1% of the population that have lucid dreams, ones that you can actually think about whilst you are in them, and can control, smell, taste things...

about four of us put our hands up to say we had them, so i think that may have changed her mind!

I dread having vivid dreams though as some have come true in the past, most bad dreams, but recently i have had a good one where i was pregnant and had a baby then it jumped 10 years and my male friend had a ten year old daughter...

next day he said he had news....i said Ali's pregnant! and i bet your having a girl....well i shall find out if it is a girl in the next few weeks! and then a couple of weeks after that i found out i was pregnant!

Other ones have been where i had a dream i needed to ring a friend who was ill, turned out he died 5 mins before i woke up, and the sinking off the Estonian coast of a big boat, (about 15 yrs ago) i dreamt of that one, and freaked out when i came downstairs ready for school and saw that on the news!

anyhoo i just go with the flow now...although i do worry about *ahem* nice vivid dreams, that i may say something in my sleep my hubby may hear! lol
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2010, 05:05 PM

I am a terrible talker.... - I have had conversations with people apparently - they have had no idea I was alseep - I have no idea what I said! (quite worrying really!)
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Can't say that cheese affects my dreams but i've been having some weird and vivid ones lately.

However at some point this weekend i had a dream that i only remembered today on the basis of something my OH said:

Basically every sunday night he drives back down to Portsmouth for his course he does during the week with the Navy. He always rings when he gets back to let me know he got back ok. Anyway seemed to take him a bit longer tonight and when he did ring he said he'd had an awful journey as his oil warning light came on and he had to stop to top it up. I went quiet and he asked if i was listening which i was but was just astounded as i'd dreamt a couple of days before that we'd been driving somewhere and a warning light came on in his car!
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2010, 11:41 PM
My husband has the weirdest dreams!! He talks in his sleep too. He pushed me out of bed once telling me he knew what I was up to and that he wouldn't put up with it!!!!!

I dreamed once that a nurse I worked with was sacked. I told someone in work the next day and we just laughed it off. A few days later I was working a night shift and a patient complained about something serious he had done. I had to report it and after investigation, this nurse got sacked. I have to say that it was very serious. It was just so weird that I dreamed it a few nights before and it was very vivid! I'm just glad I told someone or they'd never have believed me!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2