View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 07:04 PM

Ssshhh what you getting the dogs for Christmas??

Can do this as the setter babes not about
What are you giving your dogs for Christmas? My lot have a big boot each from their Nan, their 'secret santa' present, a cracker each from the lady at the petshop and an assortment of presents from mummy, including toys and treats..
Oooh could this mean I am in for a quiet Christmas
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 07:11 PM
As I have just posted on my other thread I am getting Mo gift vouchers for the Vet surgery, we have spent so much time there this year and it looks like we will be back there tomorrow
Actually she is having a new bed, a new soft toy and some gravey bones but don't tell her
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Jobie is getting a nice iced doggy biscuit, a cow throat, a mr noys squeaky snake and duck, a kong wubba and his secret santa stuff
oops, he just walked in... too busy snerging my face up to read it thankfully...
You may have more luck with your question if you make a new thread in the 'hounds' section debbie, any wolfie owners might not see it here
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Naff all, they've got enough!

Nah, they'll get stuff from friends so I'm not giving them any more on the day, they'll get new toys later on in the year once the novelty of the Christmas ones wears off. With Molly, she likes them new, so once she's got her paws on them Roxy will then get a turn.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-12-2008, 09:36 PM
A treat stocking and me for company, Not much but they do have everything as it is. Donating some money to a fundraiser on the raido aswell.
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 09:45 PM
They've already got more toys than any dog I've ever known but its Christmas so... Chip's getting a Cuz ball, Dale's getting a sort of stick thing that lights up when it moves and they're getting a soft indoor activity ball, like a soft football with rope on each side for tug games. However knowing Chip all he'll really want is the wrapping paper to shred
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 09:46 PM
he will be getting a carboard tube stuffed with markies and wrapped up with xmas paper.

he has loads of fun ripping it up and then loads of fun munching it !!!
poor old bruno.

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Our's have a selection stocking each, a new collar (each) some cuddley toys for Skye and Bruce...Skye's is a rabbit with pink on it, and Bruce has a blue hippo. Some tennis balls, plus presents from Queen Willow and secret Santa, ball on rope, chews (one very large with a bow on for Bruce) and a basket with bow for Reah of chews, pigs ears etc.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
he will be getting a carboard tube stuffed with markies and wrapped up with xmas paper.

he has loads of fun ripping it up and then loads of fun munching it !!!
poor old bruno.

That has given me a great idea hun, to keep these babes amused, they love ripping things to shreds
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 09:51 PM
millies getting her booster jab
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >