Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 02:39 PM

Problem with Outlook Express.

On my outlook express on the right hand side I used to be able to Click on the work outlook express and it would show me all my sent items, deleted items and drafts, but it seems to have disappeared, does anyone know how to get it back.

Katie
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-01-2006, 09:02 AM
Do you mean your short cut on your desktop? And the shortcut is not working anymore if this the case go to the programe files on c drive find the outlook express progrme folder then find the .exe file and send it to your desktop to make a shortcut.

You can do that with any programe that you want to make a shortcut with
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 02:04 PM
Ok I just made mine go away to see how I get it back...I hope I flippin well can...lol...and I will come back and tell you...LOL
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 02:07 PM
*phew*...lol...Ok...In Outlook go into 'view' then 'layout' and select 'folder list' and click apply

I'm thinking this is what you mean??...If it's not exactly it should give you an idea how to get back the exact panel you do mean.
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
*phew*...lol...Ok...In Outlook go into 'view' then 'layout' and select 'folder list' and click apply

I'm thinking this is what you mean??...If it's not exactly it should give you an idea how to get back the exact panel you do mean.

Thanks alot did what you said and have got it back again. I really dont know how I lost it in the first place.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 08:17 PM
Glad I could help