Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2023, 07:14 AM

Fiddly Friday 18th August 2023

Morning all. Yep I bet Barry will be fiddling about again with his guttering. Seriously though I think you are amazing at how you put your mind to what to do. You are just like how my father and brother were with sorting out a problem. Hats off to you. Not much different today for me. I still haven't sorted the boards for my photos. Might do it today as it is rainy weather and a bit cooler. Hope you all have a good day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2023, 07:35 AM
Good morning Brenda and all

Cool and overcast here and with a 15 mph easterly, it looks like being a coat today for our run on the front

Two new 8mph scooters coming today. We ordered them a week after the other 4 mph went for repair and there's still no news on that. The moral of that little story is never buy expensive scooters from an online shop

Now it's time to get ready for our jaunt
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2023, 08:21 AM
Good morning Brenda and Chris

Enjoy your day Brenda sorting things

Hope the new scooters will serve you well Chris.

Dull and overcast here. Rain is threatening but only a few spots so far and that was whilst I was waking Teazle. Just housework today. Barry is good a fiddling as long as I keep out of his way or all hell breaks loose. Ask him to do something for me and that is a different matter he will be busy usually doing nothing but on his computer but that is far more important than me

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-08-2023, 09:08 AM
Morning brenda, Chris, Sue and all to follow.
The weather is very similar here too.
We are going to take Brewster out in my car today, we are trying the 40 split on the back seat and using the ramp to get him in, he is too heavy now to lift in and out.
Not sure how long it will take to get him to use the ramp, we might still be trying tomorrow.

brenda always tomorrow if you don't get the photo board done today.
Chris hopes it all goes well with the scooters and that you get news on the others soon.
Sue sending a hug.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2023, 09:54 AM
Good morning all.

Been out and about and in and out this last week all good though.

So far today it has been a booking day; hairdressers for next Friday, collect my glasses next Saturday and Dentist 15th Sept. Off out in a mom0nt or two bit of running around to do but plan to bring back supplies for the weekend as well so do not have to go out.

It is raining here has been all morning - where is August?

Started my my new kindle book which is actually part one I read part 2 first did not realise it was a trilogy bt think each is able to be read without to great an ammount of difficulty barring I know who lives (as in book 2) LOL

Chris Scooter deliery day YEAH. Just a question did you both have the same colour? I imagine the local shop being where it is gets lots of word of mouth bussiness and cannot fail in its customer service unlike your online one. But all will be good. Soon all be over well it is now you have the new ones the rest is simply crossing T's and dotting i's.

Brenda Hope you enjoy the day, I have photo frames with colour sepia and b&w. I like the effect. Hope you do to.

Lynn Sue you will be away out by now and Brewster will be great with the ramp.

Sue Enjoy the housework Iam ironing later myself.

Catch you all later Bye for now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2023, 10:47 AM
Well I went out in the rain. It was lovely. Just a jaunt to the Post Office to send my daughter in the US of A a card with a pic of Dobby in it. Have a good afternoon peeps.