View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
susannah92
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Maggie I am so sad to hear of Bella's passing but at the same time glad that she didn't suffer. I can totally understand your need to keep convincing yourself that you did the right thing in letting Bella go - I went through the same process about a year ago when my beloved Tilly was pts, but I know and you know that we made the decision for them and not for us - they are both at peace now - no more distress, no pain only peace as they wait at the bridge for us.
Run free sweet Bella xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2014, 07:56 PM
I'm so sorry for the loss of your Bella.

Run free Bella.
x
anglaise
New Member!
Female 

28-02-2014, 03:53 PM
Thank you all so much for your support. Many of your comments ring a bell with me. I take comfort in the fact that I was with Bella at her very peaceful end and I at least do know what became of her. Not knowing is much worse.

A few weeks after we adopted Bella, with her beagle nose she sniffed out a little cat family in a nearby log pile. It was a mum and 5 little ones about 5 weeks old who'd been abandoned. We still have mum + 2 and I thank Bella for this gift she left for me to lavish attention on in her absence.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3