Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2010, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Oh they are lovely piggies. Well done for rehoming. All my boys came as rescues and they really do come round when shown a bit of love and attention. Would love to have some more but I think after 3 giggle pigs and 2 bunnies were moved in by me, OH would move out if any more turned up!!
Aw your boys are delicious too!! I love their names
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
They are beautiful Claire, and well done for all the good work you do in rescuing them...having seen them I really, really want one.

I think you should put a thread up with all your guinea pigs and your beautiful rabbits too, show everyone how gorgeous they all are xx
Thanks Sheree, I really think you should persuade Clive Trouble is, I find piggies very addictive, bit like the setters
Dachshund
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-05-2010, 09:26 AM
I rescue and rehome, as well as breed and show. It annoys me how people think guineas are disposable, something to just chuck out when the kids get bored, it makes my blood boil.

Well done you for taking them in and turning them round
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
I rescue and rehome, as well as breed and show. It annoys me how people think guineas are disposable, something to just chuck out when the kids get bored, it makes my blood boil.

Well done you for taking them in and turning them round
Thanks hun, it boils my blood too, they are not disposable at all, they are such sweet animals.
I am going to have a look at your website in a mo'... I absolutely adore piggies!!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 01:23 PM
I've just seen this, they are gorgeous.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
I've just seen this, they are gorgeous.
Aw thanks!! They are really settling in now, Soda even wheeks for his food now!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2