Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 04:16 PM

Neighbour Again.....OMG!!!!

i posted a thread on reporting my neighbour for allowing her dog to bark for hours on end.(sorry cant do linky things)

well the month ran out with only 3 incidents so i didnt bother sending the form back.

a month on and it has started up again i got fed up so i stuck my head over the wall....................

..........i politely asked if she could please stop the dog from barking so much

well......... did i get a volly of abuse hurled at me, this is how it went...

HER......what about your son and his drums, playing them at night others have commented on it.
ME......he plays them for 1 hour and the last time he played them was 2 weeks ago. (well you try playing drums for more than 1 hour, phew!)and he has never played them at night
HER.....your dogs bark!
ME......yes, all dogs bark, but not like yours for hours on end.
HER.....you should try getting on with your neighbours. you've got a problem you have

ME.......YES YOU!

Now, i do get on with my neighbours very well with the exception of this nasty piece now. i have tried to talk to her only to be snubbed every time. there is only so many snubs a person can take before you stop trying with someone.

Her sister lives at the back of us, and she has slapped another neighbour and tried to con a lot of money out of them so i do wonder wether this runs in the family. they only seem to speak to each other as well.

OH is now waiting for the B-I-L to say something to me now, then he will step in.
PAH! he needs to get in the queue as i'm waiting for him now

she has now stopped the dog from barking so something has worked, just a shame i found out how nasty she is.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2009, 04:22 PM
I had Neighbours like this many years ago. They can do what they like but you have to do what they want you to do and what suits them.

Good luck with it all you have my sympathy.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by hectorsmum View Post
i posted a thread on reporting my neighbour for allowing her dog to bark for hours on end.(sorry cant do linky things)

well the month ran out with only 3 incidents so i didnt bother sending the form back.

a month on and it has started up again i got fed up so i stuck my head over the wall....................

..........i politely asked if she could please stop the dog from barking so much

well......... did i get a volly of abuse hurled at me, this is how it went...

HER......what about your son and his drums, playing them at night others have commented on it.
ME......he plays them for 1 hour and the last time he played them was 2 weeks ago. (well you try playing drums for more than 1 hour, phew!)and he has never played them at night
HER.....your dogs bark!
ME......yes, all dogs bark, but not like yours for hours on end.
HER.....you should try getting on with your neighbours. you've got a problem you have

ME.......YES YOU!

Now, i do get on with my neighbours very well with the exception of this nasty piece now. i have tried to talk to her only to be snubbed every time. there is only so many snubs a person can take before you stop trying with someone.

Her sister lives at the back of us, and she has slapped another neighbour and tried to con a lot of money out of them so i do wonder wether this runs in the family. they only seem to speak to each other as well.

OH is now waiting for the B-I-L to say something to me now, then he will step in.
PAH! he needs to get in the queue as i'm waiting for him now

she has now stopped the dog from barking so something has worked, just a shame i found out how nasty she is.

They have probably alienated themselves from everybody else with their bad attitude by the sounds of it !

Thats the trouble with her sort - they are incapable of discussing anything civily(sp?)
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I had Neighbours like this many years ago. They can do what they like but you have to do what they want you to do and what suits them.

Good luck with it all you have my sympathy.

this could be the same ones. you've described them to a tee.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Tell you what Julie i will bring mine over and let them all bark over the wall. i think she will understand the effects then.
All dogs bark, but she is sheer lazy to ignore it.
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
Tell you what Julie i will bring mine over and let them all bark over the wall. i think she will understand the effects then.
All dogs bark, but she is sheer lazy to ignore it.
Thanks for the offer but if mine started i think they would drown hers out anyway

but i wont lower myself or my dogs to her pathetic level.

people like her have no respect for others and she'll be on my ignore list.
Harry21
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
[/B]

They have probably alienated themselves from everybody else with their bad attitude by the sounds of it !

Thats the trouble with her sort - they are incapable of discussing anything civily(sp?)

Yeah thats probibly it!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 06:13 AM
You have my sympathy...... x
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 06:20 AM
At least she has stopped the dog from barking - and fingers crossed you won't ever have to talk to her again
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
At least she has stopped the dog from barking - and fingers crossed you won't ever have to talk to her again
what has bothered me is the fact that the dog stopped straight away

now this tells me that she allowed the dog to bark JUST to annoy

call me cynical, but thats how it looks to me
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >