Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by Meg View Post
Hello Debbie Daisy and Tilly clearly had a wonderful summer
Lovely photographs , I really enjoyed sharing them thank you..
Thanks... we live in a gorgeous part of the world.

Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
Beautiful photos, I love your dogs.
Thanks

Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Wow those are stunning photos - the scenery is absolutely beautiful! Your dogs are as well. You all obviously enjoyed a lovely time

Thanks for sharing
We had a great summer

Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Wow what a summer you all had amid the most spectacular scenery Isn't it wonderful when you take the dogs with you ..... I'll only go somewhere if the dogs can come too.
Tilly and Daisy are gorgeous
It's also lovely to put a face to a name .......... helloooo
Hi *waves* yes vacations without the doglets are a no no!! unless it is trips back to see family - doglets don't do flying LOL

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh myyyyyy, you sure do know how to do a spot of camping Debbie don't you, such glorious scenery, a fab beach then up into the mountains Got any room in that campervan for next year please???? I really don't mind dossing in with Tilly and Daisy, but I might just need a bigger cage Aloha to dear Daisy dawg there with her floral necklace

No wonder you don't mind what the winter throws at you after a summertime of memories like that - I am in awe, and I'm dead jealous of your life over there
Tee hee.... a cage??? on our bed more like - darn bed hogs!! you are welcome anytime, and as Van Queen you would adapt to campervan lifestyle no problem!!!

Daisy says woof to Zena x

Originally Posted by Florence View Post
Wow lovely photos, I'm a bit in love with Daisy her nose is adorable!
Her nose gets a bit beaten up with the sun(despite sun block) and also sticking it in places where she shouldn't
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2