Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2011, 08:20 AM

Axel and the Cat

Firstly apologies for the mobile phone-ness of the photo....but I had to be quick to catch the moment!
This cat is a regular on this back fence, he/she'll watch Axel do his zoomies and bob up and down as he runs in circles to try and get a better look. Axel, the 'sighthound' has never even noticed the cat!
Secondly apologies for the state of my lawn...it's only used as Axel's run now

Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Ha ha that's funny!

We have a cat at the end of our cul-de-sac that sits on the rubbish bin and watches Parker looking for it through the gate with a very superior expression!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2011, 08:55 AM
lovely & well spotted (not!) Axel
Our nextdoors cat is very clever now as Tilly sees it off as soon as it's paw comes over the wall - it now has the ability to hang on the other side of the wall & just peek over to check if the coast is clear - and if it stays still, Tilly doesn't see it
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Awwwww xxxxxx Do you think he may very well be cat friendly? Or is that too much to ask? Bless them both xxxxxx Brave kitty, does kitty live with a dog? xxxxxxXx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2011, 09:13 AM

Axel ''I spy with my little eye something beginning with C''
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2011, 10:12 AM
' He's behind yoooooou '
musky
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-05-2011, 04:23 PM
{Not on the ball then ha ha } ah bless him he is to busy having his photo taken, his lovely
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
Ha ha that's funny!

We have a cat at the end of our cul-de-sac that sits on the rubbish bin and watches Parker looking for it through the gate with a very superior expression!
Ha ha, cats are very smug aren't they?

Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
lovely & well spotted (not!) Axel
Our nextdoors cat is very clever now as Tilly sees it off as soon as it's paw comes over the wall - it now has the ability to hang on the other side of the wall & just peek over to check if the coast is clear - and if it stays still, Tilly doesn't see it
Ha ha...I think it's a movement thing too...he does notice cats on the street who run, but not the ones on the bins right by his head

Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Awwwww xxxxxx Do you think he may very well be cat friendly? Or is that too much to ask? Bless them both xxxxxx Brave kitty, does kitty live with a dog? xxxxxxXx
I don't know if the cat lives with a dog, no idea where it lives. He's not manic around cats, but does look interested when they run...I don't know anyone with a cat who I could see what he's like. It'd be nice to think he was cat tolerant even if not friendly.

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post

Axel ''I spy with my little eye something beginning with C''
Brill

Originally Posted by grommit View Post
' He's behind yoooooou '
My boy is a panto dog really

Originally Posted by musky View Post
{Not on the ball then ha ha } ah bless him he is to busy having his photo taken, his lovely
He's a poser for sure He's not always the smartest boy...sometimes surprises me though!
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Good photo!

majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Bless him, he's a handsome boy. I was a bit confused at first (easily done!), I realise now that the cat is standing on a post but it I thought it looked a bit like a slinky at first, ready to pour over the fence
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >