Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Everytime I thought of a pet hate others had mentioned it, so I'm just going to say, all of the above.
Especially all the poo ones, absolutely no excuse and that includes throwing the full bags into the trees
Ah the infamous poo tree, yes every park/wood/field seems to have one... or three
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 04:43 PM
I agree with them all so far...getting mad in agreement...my number one I think is seeing people walk their dogs with no lead in sight next to a road, sometimes even main roads...I get so close to yelling out of the window - buy a lead!
I do agree with all the above though. Very annoying.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Oh another gripe, for me is when people ask if I am going to breed Codee to one of my boys.... mmmm no!! Though a nice pointsetter maybe lovely around Christmas...
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
People hitting their dogs when they finally come back to them.

Loose dogs allowed to irritate my onlead one.
Owners who have no clue where their dog is and where it is pooping as they are walkign half a mile in front of it

People who walk their dogs without leads on pavements along roads - drives me insane, I nearly ran a dog over last week as it stepped off the pavement infront of my car. The owner was a good 20 feet behind it and didnt even appear that bothered. grr..

The amount of people who let their dogs poop and dont pick up, but more specifcally on the pavement right in the middle of it so that the buggywheels go right through it, and/or as soon as you go through the gate at the park there is a dog poo right in front of you .....beside the bucket.

The lack of poo bag dispensers and poo buckets around here - perhaps if there was more there would be less dog poo.

the amount of people that cross the road when they see my dog coming they dont know what they are missing !!!
Lack of poo dispensers can be a problem here too
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Everytime I thought of a pet hate others had mentioned it, so I'm just going to say, all of the above.
Especially all the poo ones, absolutely no excuse and that includes throwing the full bags into the trees
Trees with friuty poo
Originally Posted by lisa0307 View Post
All of the above and also...

people who leave their dogs outside supermarkets/post offices etc and complain when someone steals them
Or here its the Off license.........walk them round to pick up the cans....and tie them up right by the door....so you have a fight to get in/trying to hold someone elses dog back
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Oh another gripe, for me is when people ask if I am going to breed Codee to one of my boys.... mmmm no!! Though a nice pointsetter maybe lovely around Christmas...
Ha ha!!!! Very good!
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 05:38 PM
Loose dogs running up to mine (neither of mine are agressive BUT they are strong and when they want to run and play with loose dogs I have to hang on!)

People getting rid of dogs due to new baby or new job

People not researching their breeds then wondering why they have prey drive/got so big/are so hairy

People who breed just because they can

People who breed from rescue dogs

People who know your breed WAYY better than yours yet never lived with one

People who blindly follow muppet dog trainers cos they are on tv

People who use shock collars/prong collars
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-01-2010, 05:38 PM
People who call "he/she's friendly" as their dog is hurtling toward you at 100mph!!!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 06:02 PM
thought of another one...people who go do fab dog walking areas then walk their poor pooch on a three foot lead so it won't get mucky. Come on! That's like leaving a bag of sweeties in front of a child and saying don't touch!!!!!

People who walk aggressive dogs through the middle of busy parks and complain about other people's friendly dogs...
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 06:11 PM
People who don't have enough control of their friendly dogs to call them away from on lead possibly aggressive dogs!

I have been there you see!

rune
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 06:15 PM
People.

(Am in a very intolerant mood today ;o)
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »