Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2010, 04:51 PM

Wish me luck please?

On Thursday I am due back in Court thanx to my ex (yet again - nothing new there then!)

He's applied for a NEW contact order. I have a copy of his aplication and on the form there is space where previous contact orders and case numbers should be inserted. Firstly, as this clearly should NOT be listed as a first hearing he filled out the wrong form. Secondly, he's left out the details of the previous order(s).

This is obviously an attempt to con the Court and hopefully the District Judge will be furios with him. He's tried to do this so that he can disregard all previous contact orders and in the hope no doubt that we get a different Judge - maybe a Judge who doesn't think he's a complete idiot (which even on a good day would be difficult)

And to top it all off, Crapcass (Cafcass) sent me a letter from their Wolverhampton office stating they had my contact details but no telephone numbers. So I called the number at the top of the letter. When I asked why it was now being dealt with by an office nowhere near where I lived (and more importantly I wasn't going to waste my time and petrol going over there for an appointment) I was told "Oh I don't really know". Typical.

Then yesterday I received the Crapcass report. No covering letter. Nothing. Just a 2 page report whcih stated that although a letter had been sent, I hadn't bothered to make contact in order to give a phone number. Now this infuriated me so I called again (yes, yo've guessed it - the same number for the Wolves office).

I spoke with a man who seemed to know what he was talking about. Apaprentl ALL cases in the Midlands that are referred to Crapcass go through their Wolves office and are allocated to a specific area office. Each area office allocates cases to their own officers. So why the silly cow I spoke to first couldn't tell me this I don't know. But I must say that after reading the Ofsted report on Crapcass, I'm really not surprised.

I explained about receiving the first letter and he confirmed that my phone numbers were, in fact, on their computer system. He also gave me the name of the officer involved.

What I don't understand is that even though an officer from the Birmingham office is dealing with it, IMO it should have gone straight back to the same officer who dealt with it last time. Furthermore, my phone numbers haven't changed since the last Crapcass report and therefore, ALL my relevant details were there for the taking. He could have called me anytime to speak or make an appointment.

So my stomach is churning because I know my ex will have lied through his teeth. No safeguarding chcks with Social Services (although they're as bad in Birmingham), Education or the Police have been done on Oscar but this report states that Oscar is safe with my ex.
In a way he is, but my ex would think nothing of abusing myself or my mother in front of Oscar. IMO, that means Oscar is at risk when he's with him.

I am absolutely fuming and wil b even more angry by Monday morning which is the next chance I will have to speak with him. I expect him to isues an amendment to his report, admitting that he was wrong and for it to be sent to the Court either via internal mail or he can hand deliver it (as the Crapcass offices are only a 5minute walk from the Court). This way at least, he can do a little bit to put right what he's already got wrong without even bothering to speak with me. Also, the report has to be lodged with the Court 3 days before the hearing. So Monday is his last chance to do this as we're back there on Thursday.

In 2006 my ex received a police caution for a s47 assault. He discloated my left kneecap and broke asmall bone in my wrist. Ths started of as a silly games between us but when he deliberately twisted my arm adn I told him no end of times he was hurting me, he carried on. Apparently, I exaggerated the injuries. Isn't that amazing. X-rays on my leg and a tri-phase bone scan showing medical evidence, allong with the fact that he admitted the offence and took a caution rather than go to Court all means I exaggerated my injuries. Outstanding!

And the worst part? My ex demanded that Oscar stays with him for an extra 2 days. Thsi means that the trip away that was organised now has to be cancelled. He's done this before. This time I WILL be taking receipts etc into Court shoudl the DJ wish to see them. I'm sick of having expensive plans ruined because some low-life wife/child abuser can't get his own way.
So he's taking me to Court for 2 days. I'm sure the Judge will be ecstatic to hear that; what a waste of the Court's time.
mumof5
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2010, 08:00 AM
good luck, im sure your ex will get everything he deserves...
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 08:11 AM
Good luck hun, hope the s*** gets what he deserves!

(((HUGS)))
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Crapcass!! Couldn't have put it better myself!!
I hope it all goes well for you hun. Good luck xxxxxxxxx
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Good luck hope he gets sent down and you can move on.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 12:20 PM
oh my god this is disgusting!!!!! i hope he gets whats coming to him ie a big fat NO from the district judge!!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Hugs, Laura......

Hope it goes well xx
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by kobebear View Post
Good luck hope he gets sent down and you can move on.
Thanx all. Unfortunately this is the family court case not criminal court. Having said that, he has been guilty of scanning the Crapcass report and e-mailing it to his friends and family. He has an automatic prison sentence hanging over him if he does it again. he had the gall to ask my Solicitor to ask me to allow for the restriction to be removed. WTF! So he can do it again?? NO chance!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
Thanx all. Unfortunately this is the family court case not criminal court. Having said that, he has been guilty of scanning the Crapcass report and e-mailing it to his friends and family. He has an automatic prison sentence hanging over him if he does it again. he had the gall to ask my Solicitor to ask me to allow for the restriction to be removed. WTF! So he can do it again?? NO chance!
Definite no chance!!!!!
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Good luck for tomorrow... hope it goes well.