View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-09-2006, 09:16 AM
Well I know Syd would probably be fine if I left him roaming the house all day, he would probably sleep most of the time, but Rio is in to everything as soon as she thinks your not looking. Lets hope Roxy is more like Syd
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 09:18 AM
It's okay she will be sat on the settee now waiting for Fern and Philip to come on Hope Roxy is okay Dobie - I'm sure she will be - well almost sure anyway
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 09:19 AM
i hope Roxy behaves delaney wrecked my parents house when i left him alone,ate the carpets my shoes,parents shoes,underwear socks clothes etc i had tried the crate but he never took to it and i even got in there with the 2 dogs(nearly got stuck)but he would howl for england he loves his kongs and i have found that as long as i block the top of the stairs off(to all the bedrooms)he doesn't damage anything
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Well I know Syd would probably be fine if I left him roaming the house all day, he would probably sleep most of the time, but Rio is in to everything as soon as she thinks your not looking. Lets hope Roxy is more like Syd
Yeah Roxy is a couch potato during the day so hopefully she'll just have a kip on the sofa until I come home . Well I'll definetely let you all know at 1pm anyway (well after my cup of tea)

Thanks Foxy - Strong and positive words
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 01:29 PM
WELL!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 01:29 PM
did she behave?????
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Perhaps Roxy has chewed through the broadband connection or there may not be a house left at all

but I'm sure that's not true - she will have been a little 'angel' all morning - won't she?
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Hope she was good DG, and hasn't packed her things and advertised herself in the rescue section here
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by duboing View Post
Hope she was good DG, and hasn't packed her things and advertised herself in the rescue section here

I bet poor Dobie is still clearing up the mess I wish she would come on and put us all out of our misery Oh didn't she say she was going for a cup of tea with her neighbour? - she's probably yapping her head off then
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-09-2006, 01:50 PM
Oh you lot are so cruel, Roxy has probably been fine and has now gone for a well earned walk. Well fingers crossed anyway.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >