Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2013, 07:28 AM

Essex Suffolk Norfolk Peeps, Discover Dogs

Discover dogs is on at Trinity Park Ipswich Suffolk on Easter Sunday and Monday.
Loads going on there so should be a good couple of days.

I will be there on the Greyhound Homer stand with Lily, so please come and say hello.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Discover dogs is on at Trinity Park Ipswich Suffolk on Easter Sunday and Monday.
Loads going on there so should be a good couple of days.

I will be there on the Greyhound Homer stand with Lily, so please come and say hello.
Hi Does that mean the London one wont be running this year,was planning to go to that one crystalgirl
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Actually ignore me its not discover dogs its the same thing though but its a two day show "All About Dogs". Stacks going on like at Discover dogs, with dog show and loads of other stuff and if like last year hundreds of stands.

Hope I am allowed to post this link to the page telling you all about whats going on there.

http://www.allaboutdogsshow.co.uk/Suffolk_show_info.htm
Tessabelle
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-03-2013, 01:09 AM
We'll be there! Not sure which day yet but super excited, hoping the weather isn't horrible. We'll come and find you if Bentley isn't being an asbo!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Tessabelle View Post
We'll be there! Not sure which day yet but super excited, hoping the weather isn't horrible. We'll come and find you if Bentley isn't being an asbo!
Will be good to see you although looking at the very cold tempretures expected I daresay Lily and I will both be freezing cold shivering wrecks just standing there from 9-5 each day.
Tessabelle
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Will be good to see you although looking at the very cold tempretures expected I daresay Lily and I will both be freezing cold shivering wrecks just standing there from 9-5 each day.
I know! You will have to wrap up warm, my trick is leggings under my ski trousers. I just keep layering, usually end up looking like the michelin man I'm so padded!
Although I'm hoping that the cold weather means there will be less children for Bentley to bark at....