Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by Kerriebaby View Post
Scorpio...havent read the whole thread, its a subject a little too close to my heart. BUT, if she is playing games/messing you guys about, then I strongly suggest that you and you Hubby seek legal advice. Most solicitors offer free 30 mins, and would be enough for you to find out where you stand, and enforce the original agreement.

Are you on the Money Saving Expert site, the families board is really good for giving advice over this sort of thing
Thanks for that

We have a good friend who is a solicitor so would be able to get advice from him and, possibly, get him to pursue it through the courts in need.

We're hoping it's just a storm in a teacup at the moment, but I just wanted to get some advice in case we needed to do anything.

Thanks again
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Good Luck Enjoy your weekend with Daniel xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Good Luck Enjoy your weekend with Daniel xx
Thanks Lou xx
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
No, he never gives any reasons, and he usually seems so happy when he is with us, he adores Henry and pampers and fusses him, he is always cuddling me and, as I said, doesn't stop chatting and asking questions. He does, however, seem very reserved when he talks to his dad and, when I questioned him, he said that he feels he needs to be careful what he says to his mum and dad because he doesn't want to upset them. When I probed him last time, just after our break to Bournemouth, he said that his mum was unhappy because he has better times with us...he obviously bottles things up for fear of upsetting them.
Aw bless him, it must be tough for him. It's great that he has his walks with you and Henry to let off steam though, I'm sure it's a great comfort for him having you to talk to

If he is bottling stuff up, might it be worth getting in touch with his new school once he has started and seeing if they have a 'mentor' system he could use? Obviously he has you to talk to about his problems but it never hurts to have someone else to turn to just in case he can't visit you one week and things get a bit much for him
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2011, 01:59 PM
Dreadful twist to this thread...I'm putting it onto sponsors section because although I know Daniels mum has no way of seeing this, I don't want to share what he has told me with the whole world.

I shall definately need some advice on this one
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4