Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2011, 07:26 PM

Wedding travel ideas.

Since my sister is getting married tomorrow, I was thinking about her travel - cars.. not fancy ones though - not in the budget.

Everyone either has horses or cars and a person of "Big fat gypsy wedding" had a helicopter and horses - so you know what else can you do...

I got thinking about what I'd like and you know what... I'd like a team of sled dogs to take me to wherever I get married. It's something different, it ties in with my love of dogs and it gives the dogs exercise also

What ways did you or would you like to travel to your wedding?
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2011, 07:36 PM
off the subject a bit, but It's a bit like school proms where they used to try & get the best limo, a few years ago my son went in humzilla - it was so big I could hardly get it in the picture

I even borrowed wet floor signs from work to block the road outside the house to make room for it

But that's changed a bit now & the kids are trying to be more original. I've heard of them turning up in ice cream vans, fire engines, ambulances & quad bikes. I guess you could do the same for weddings
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
But that's changed a bit now & the kids are trying to be more original. I've heard of them turning up in ice cream vans, fire engines, ambulances & quad bikes. I guess you could do the same for weddings
I missed my prom - both of them - not my scene really and I missed the payment days for the first one - of which my neighbour owned an ambulance (private one - but looked like any NHS one but with a different name) and I was going to ask him to take me in that

No one's ever done dogs that I've heard of before though - so no one can steal it! (unless they lend me their sled dogs so I can go to my wedding )
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I missed my prom - both of them - not my scene really and I missed the payment days for the first one - of which my neighbour owned an ambulance (private one - but looked like any NHS one but with a different name) and I was going to ask him to take me in that

No one's ever done dogs that I've heard of before though - so no one can steal it! (unless they lend me their sled dogs so I can go to my wedding )
Are you getting married in winter could be snow!!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Are you getting married in winter could be snow!!
I want Lapland, but I think Scotland is the nearest easier place to go for snow - and it's easy to get to for family.